Chapter 6

Louis' POV

Mum just called me and said that she wants we to fly out to Doncaster. She never told me why but Im going anyways. Simon only gave me a month vacation before I had to come back. So I bought the fastest plane ticket to London which leaves tomorrow morning. The lads walked in and sat on my couch.

"So Louis we heard your leaving tomorrow." Liam breaking the silence. "Um yeah I am. Its only for a month though." whispering to the guys. They never liked when I left because they thought I was leaving the band. My phone buzzed and I looked at the text from El.

"Hey boobear I have something to tell you. Im on my way."

"what do you mean?"

"on my way!"

Shaking my head confusedly I put it away and sat down buy Harry. "Who was that Lou?" Harry questioned me. All the boys were looking at me waiting for my answer. "El text me saying that she needed to talk with me." akwardly scratching my neck. I wonder what she wanted to talk about?

Is she cheating?

Is she sick?

Did I say something?

I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard people talking down the hall.

"Hey El"

"He is in the living room."

"Welcome."

Eleanor walked in and sat down next to me. She looked into my eyes and started to cry. I pulled her into my lap and soothingly rubbed her back. What is going on?

Emma's POV

After our little incident in the hospital my parents took me to Starbucks. I volunteered to go and get in line while they stayed in the car. It was almost my turn to order before I saw a girl from my old school. Her name is Ava Witherspoon and she is my worst nightmare. When I went to school she would always bully me and call me horrible names.

*Flashback*

"Well who do we have here ladies? The hooker of the the school Emma!" Ava giggled. I closed my locker and sped walked to the girls bathroom. When people saw me they ran because they thought that Ava would hurt them.

"Hey slut dont run from us! Your too fat to run from people." Ava's "friend" Christy yelled. Ava pushed me into the bathroom and kicked me to the ground. I groaned in pain as she kicked me in the stomach. "Why dont you kill yourself. No one likes you and your a dyke! I wonder why your parents hate you!" Ava said while crushing my wrist. She spit on me and left with her girls.

*Flashback Over*

Ever since then I never went back to school. I dont think I will ever be the same after that. Ava looked up and when she saw me her mouth grew a big smirk. She stood up and when I saw her I almost gasp. She was pregnant! Well I guess you could figure that cuz of her personality but still!

"May I take your order?"

"Um yeah can I have a roast coffee, peppermint hot chocolate and a Grande Java Chip please."

"That will be 20$"

I hand the guy the bill and went to go talk to Ava. She nodded me to sit down so thats what I did. We sat there for a moment before I spoke up.

"Why Ava?" glaring at her. She giggled but saw how serious I was. "Emma I was young then, I still am but yeah. I know what I did was wrong but I cant take that back. You probally want to strangle me but please forgive me." she gushed. I rolled my eyes at her. Did she think I can forgive her after all these years.

"Ava I will never forgive you. But I will say this, that baby will regret being born by you. You dont deserve anyone to love you... you need in God in your life. Dont take this as a insult think of it as a warning."

I got up, grabbed the drinks and left to the car. Once I got in the car sped off to the air port. "Hun are you okay? You seem a little off?" Jay asked. I nodded my head and sipped my scolding hot chocolate.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

CliffHanger!!! I hope you enjoyed this short little filler. There isnt much to say except thank you for everything! Its means alot to Chloe and I. How about 30 reads and 5 votes before next chapter kay?

Comment/Vote/Fan