Chapter 36

A few years later

"Edward Phillip I told you to clean your lego's up!" I groaned, rubbing my sore foot.

My hard headed son mumbled a sorry before cleaning his mess. Eden and Elleah walked into the room with their father. They must be done with whatever he does with them.

Over the past few years Harry has only been able to see his kids on weekends. Edward rarely goes, something about being scared of him. Eden and Elleah though love visiting Harry.

"Look what daddy got me mummy." Elleah whispered. She was a very shy girl. Not that I have anything against that. Leah held out her finger and showed me a plastic ring. This little girl is obsessed with any type of ring.

Eden ran pass me and started helping Edward clean up. "Leah it is so pretty. How about you help your brother clean up while I talk to daddy." She nodded and went over to her brothers.

Harry and I stepped into the hallway to talk. "Sorry I brought them back early. Rebecca wanted to um...have umm-"

"Sex yeah I know. Ever since you and Rebecca started dating she has had something against my kids. I dont know what got her panties in a bunch but control your girlfriend." I snapped.

"I would tell Niall the same thing."

"Whats that suppose to mean?" I growled, pushing his chest. Harry looked unphased by my meaningless gesture. "What I mean is that  this pregnancy is making you crazy. Rebecca doesnt hate OUR kids okay?" Harry fought back. I placed my hand on my baby bump feeling insulted.

"You are lucky that those are your kids back their Harry," pointing behind me. "Because if they werent I would never speak to you again!" I shouted.

I stomped back into Edward's room about to tell them lunch is ready. "Mummy why are you and daddy fighting? I dont like when people fight." Elleah mumbled. I replied with a simple 'because', trying to avoid the topic.

"Come on kids lunch is ready."

~

I bit into my turkey sandwhich, watching my kids chow down. Elleah apparently hates meat so she has a veggie sandwhich. Eden is a lactose child so he is eating lactose-free pizza. Then Edward is the only normal child at the table.

"Mummy when will we get to see Uncle Niwall?" Eden asked. He still was pronouncing Niall's name wrong. Also the kids dont call him dad because they believe no one has two daddies.

"At mommies concert tonight. He will be their cheering me on." Proudly stating.

My fame has boosted by like a freaking rocket. The fans created a fan base called the 'Emmories'. Ya know like 'memories' but switch the 'e' and 'm' around. Wierd but I go along with it.

This pregnancy with my forth child has put the tour on hold, which is called 'Passion'. Niall says that I should just cancel it completely but that would crush my fans.

Rebecca and our albums are like head budding on the album charts. Her album 'We Are Loved' and my album 'Emma' keep fighting for first. Her album is all about sex and clubbing, mine is about my family and life. I dont understand how she is my competition.

After lunch I packed the kids up in the car to head to the venue. My song "Secrets" came on the radio. This was Elleah's favorite song from my previous album.

"There's something that you want to know but it's stored inside me." I sang along with Leah. I turned onto the freeway when the chorus started up.

"It's the Secrets inside me, that make me who I am. Dont be a fool and try to break me-"