Chapter 5

Emma's POV

After I put my cleaned clothes on the nurse told me that I had to go take my medicine before we left. I never was a fan of hospitals, syringes or any other hospital thing. But if it helped my depression than I guess I had to do it. When I was walking down the hallway I saw Anna and Kevin talking to one of the doctors. Anna turned around and started to cry while sprinting over to me.

"Emma darling are you okay what happen. Did Mrs. Johnston do something to you?"

"Mrs. Johnston protected me from your sick ass family. You abused me. Raped me! Tortured me until I was laying in a pool of blood! You guys never did anything to protect me! All you did was make Luke physically and mentally abuse me until you were satisfied!" Whispering the last part. She was just lying to these people just so they can take my back home and abuse me some more.

"Psst. Emma I would never let anyone do that to you. I-I lo-" She stuttered.

"See you cant even say I love you to me because you don't. You guys don't deserve care you deserve jail and a psychiatrist!"

The police had to step in because I was getting a little close to Anna's face. She deserves everything that I was about to do to her and it wouldn't of been pretty. Johanna and Mark had to pull me back before she hurt me or at least attempted to.

"Before anything happens here Emma you need to go downtown with me so we could start a case. But I know that you guys are flying out to Doncaster so that you can be with your family-" 

"Emma is our daughter not those people. They kidnapped our daughter and brought her here to make her lie about us!" Kevin shouted getting a little physical with the police.

I couldn't take the shouting anymore so I just walked away before anyone could stop me. This was just to much for me to handle right now. It wasn't like I was going to run away it was just to much. When I was walking down the hall I noticed a little girl sitting in the corner crying on her teddy bear.

"Hello dear why are you crying?" I questioned her bending down so she was in full view. Her skin color was fairly pale and her hair color was a deep dark brown color, almost like dark chocolate.

"My mommy told me not to talk to strangers." She croaked. This little girl looked so scared of me right now. It reminded me of my life 11 or so years ago.

"Well dear I know what you have been through and I know your scared out of your mind. Can you at least tell me your name?" The little girl nodded her head than pushed herself up so she wasn't slouched anymore.

"My name is Aqua." she whispered.

"Well Aqua why aren't you with your mommy or daddy?" I questioned her. That's when she started crying uncontrollably. It just broke my heart seeing a little girl cry, I had to try and comfort her as best as possible.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as she sobbed into my shirt. At first I was a little surprised at her actions but after a while I just let her cry. For some reason this little girl reminds me of myself when I was little. All I wanted was a friend to cry all my sorrows to but that never happened.

"My mommy and daddy died in a car crash and- and now they are putting me into foster care tonight!" Aqua shouted. I put my finger over her mouth to tell her not to be so loud since it was pretty late and people are trying to sleep.

"Well Aqua did you know that your name basically means water?"

"No I didn't... why?"

"Well water is very flexible but when  something hits it the water starts to make ripples. But after a while the water goes back to normal like nothing ever happened. That's just like you dear." I stated to her. She looked really confused but after a few minutes I think she understood what I was saying. But I didn't even understand what I was saying until it came out.

"What is your name Ms."

"My name is Emma. Emma Tomlinson." using my best James Bonds voice. Her little green eyes lit up like it was Christmas time.

"Ar-are you related to Louis Tomlinson!"

"I am not sure but if he is a Tomlinson than yes he is related to me."

All of a sudden the little girl started crying I thought that I had hurt her feelings or something. Whoever this Louis guy is he must have a big effect on people. One of the nurses came running down the hall and stopped when they saw Aqua and I.

"Aqua darling I have been look everywhere for you now come on. Its time to go to the foster home dear." The snobby looking nurse said in a snappy tone.

"Can you have a little consideration for this little girl please. Oh and stop caking your face up with makeup, it makes you look uglier than you already are." snapping back at her. She just sighed and grabbed the little girls arm.

"Bub-bye Aqua nice meeting you!"

"Bye Louis Tomlinson's relative!"

Now I feel at ease.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys its me Lana. I am a little disappointed because I didn't reach my goal last chapter. It kinda upset me but I will get over it I guess. Anyways I had serious writers block and I didn't know what to write about so I just started typing until I got tired. Chloe will do the next chapter anyways so you don't have to deal with my writers block.

Comment/Vote/Fan