Chapter 23

Emma's POV

Its sad to see the one you love leave you behind. Even though you know that he wont be gone forever, you have that feeling things wont be the same when he returns-

"Emma!"

I slammed close my diary and looked at Liz. She had a serious glare on her face, making me regret ignoring her. "Emma stop day dreaming and study. College is important you know!" She huffed throwing my diary somewhere. I got snappy and tossed her textbook off the table.

"Emma what the fuck is your problem?! Ever since Niall left you've been a total bitch." Liz snarled. All the anger I have been holding in exploded out. "What the fuck is wrong with me?! I am not the bitch who is yelling at a hormonal 17 year old PREGNANT girl! You know what Liz get the fuck out and dont come back." Whispering the last part. Elizabeth flipped me off while grabbing her stuff and leaving.

I plopped onto my soft bed and sighed. Why do I get so worked up over little things now in days? Only if I had Niall here to hold me and make love to me. Great now I'm craving sex!

'You make me feel like Im livin the teenaged dream!'

I grabbed my phone and quickly answered it.

"Hello?" I questioned. Usually I didnt expect a call until later on. "Hello is this Ms. Tomlinson?" A squeaky voice asked. I hissed back from the phone because of how painful it was to listen. "Yes it is actually. How may I-" suddenly I was cut off, "Mr. Simon Cowell would like to schedule an appointment with you. Can you come to London in two days?" Si-si-Simon FLIPPING Cowell wants to meet me?! Billions of thoughts ran through my mind.

°Why did he want to meet me?

°Am I that special?

And finally.

°Who set this up?

"Of course! I will get on the first plane to London." I stuttered, heading over to my calender. I heard some voices and clicking before the lady replied. "I will text you the address tomorrow. Goodbye Ms. Tomlinson!" Then the phone hung up.

A squeal left my mouth including a wierd dance. I stopped jumping around when I realized that I had 3 babies inside me.

"Can all Grade 12 students report to the campus gym!" The intercom protested. 'Only Jimmy can protest' as Louis would say.

I went to my closet and pulled out Faux leather trousers, a pink tank top, black leather jacket and black pumps. After I finished dressing I curled my hair and touched up my makeup. "Last call for ALL grade 12 students!"

I made it to the school gym where at least 700 grade 12 students sat. As I searched for a seat I saw Liz, Becca and Beth sitting together. Liz looked at me and whispered something into Becca's ear. Becca looked at me and scoffed. What did I do to her?!

"H-hey guys." I cowardly said. Beth smiled at me while Liz and Becca glared. "Sorry Emma but we dont talk to skanks who talk behind our backs." Becca snapped. I cleared my throat before calmly replying. "I have never talked behind your backs. You guys are my friends and that would be wrong-" I attempted to finish. "Wrong Emma we were your friends. Now we are your nothings. Goodbye!" and with that Becca and Liz left.

A tear left my eyes as I sat next to Beth. She hugged me from the side and kissed my cheek. "Dont worry Em, I am your friend. Whatever is wrong with them two wont affect me." I wiped my tears and smiled. Beth was always a good friend to me. Maybe I lost two but having one is good enough.

To be continued.......