Chapter 20

A Few Months Later

Emma's POV

"...and Penny was like 'you need to shut up' and I was like 'bitch dont start'." Becca finished. She was talking about some meaningless story. I wasnt paying attention because the babies were kicking rapidly. Let me tell you what has happened the last 3 months.

First off I got a belly bump;which is now huge. Niall came back to Doncaster for a week to hang with me. Him and I got super close, and I might have a crush on him AGAIN. Also, I found of the gender of the babies but I've been keeping it a secret. What else...oh yeah I take birthing classes so I am prepared.

"Hey Emma someone is calling you." Becca handed me the phone and left the room. The caller ID said 'Harry' so I immediatly answered.

H: hey emma how are our babies?

E: good. They sure like to kick lots.

H:Are you going to tell me the gender?

E: nope. its suppose to be a suprise for everyone

H: but I'm the father Emma! Pwwweeeeeaaase!

E: nope nope and nope. But you can know that the babies started kicking last week.

L: my babies started kicking!?

H: shut up louis!!

E: *giggle* goodbye Harry.

H: bye Em.

We ended out conversation and I headed towards the bathroom. These babies have been sitting on my bladder. Probably in a days worth, I've peed 10 times. Being 4 months pregnant is hard. I dont know what will happen at 8 months.

After releasing myself I took a nice long shower. Since today was just a birthing class, I just put on foundation only. Then I curled my hair and put it into a ponytail. I wrapped the fuzzy white towel around my swollen belly and walked to my room. Searching through my closet I found a Floral dress. Suprisngly it still fits over my swollen belly.

I skipped downstairs to see Becca talking to Lottie and Fizzy. "Hey guys what cha' doing?" Grabbing a gronola bar from the box. "Becca is showing us a video of her boyfriend twerking!" Lottie giggled. "Well I have birthing class. See you guys later."

Niall's POV

We had a day of in Florida today from our tour. The lads an I decided on heading to a lake. Simon had rented it for us during our time here.

Liam and Harry were swimming around in the water. Louis was drinking a beer and skyping Eleanor under a tree. Zayn was tanning under the sun and I...was thinking about Emma.

"Hey Niall you should come in. Its pretty warm in here." Harry shouted out. I shook my head stating my answer. He shrugged and dove down into the deep abyss.

"Nialler whats up with you? Your usually all Irish and stuff." Zayn mumbled, besides me. "Just thinking about Emma." Looking at Zayn. He sat up mumbling some words under his breath. "Niall when will you ask her out already? You like her, she likes you. I'm sure you get the point." He stated in annoyance. "Because Harry is the father of her children! He wouldn't want his best mate to date his baby mama." I snapped. Obviously Harry heard this statement because he climbed out the water and headed towards me.

"Look Niall I never meant to get Emma pregnant. But we all know you like her. It might be wierd between all of us, but we can work it out." Harry placed his large hand on my shoulder. I shrugged his hand off, making him have a hurt expression. "Harry we cant just work something like this out. Your the father of her kids. It would be wrong for me to take your spot. Besides do you really want your kids calling ME dad?" hissing at him. He held his hands up in a peace stance. "Niall you wont be taking my father position. You will just be taking my spot of her lover, and I'm fine with that. The whole 'kids calling you father thing' is another story." He giggled. "Truce?" He held his hand out. I grabbed his palm and shook it, "Truce."