Chapter 27

Emma's POV

My body was tense and my back was seriously aching. Ever since that Ross boy assulted me, I felt like crap. I could feel myself slowly becoming depressed and lonely.

I wobbled over to the couch and layed down on it. Once my body was comfortable I picked up my phone and texted Harry.

To Harry:

Hey stranger we havent talked in a while x

From Harry:

Emma! Ive missed you so much babe. How are my children? .xx

To Harry:

They are amazing. I cant wait till I pop them out in 2 months.

From Harry:

I cant wait to be a daddy. Having you thought of where they will live?

To Harry:

Well I did go house searching and found a really cute one. But it cost 3.5-6.8 euros :(

From Harry:

What is the address??

To Harry:

1578 Linners Ave....

After that I got no reply from Harry. I threw my phone somewhere and I got up to go make a ice cream sundae. First I got out all of the ingredients and toppings then got out a bowl.

I took a scoop of vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream into a bowl. Then added whip cream, chocolate sauce and nuts. To top it off I added my craving...PICKLES!

After my delicious snack I was hit with a wave of boredness. Staying in a hotel room alone can cause serious boredom.

Knock.Knock.knock

"Coming!" I ran towards the door....actually more of a wobble. I opened the door to see Beth and Becca with Liz standing behind her.

"Bethy poo!" I screeched attacking her in a big Tomlinson hug. She responded back immediately to the hug. Becca and Lix stood behind her shifting uncomfortably.

I opened the door wide enough for them to come in. Beth squealed and jumped onto the leather couch, Liz and Becca followed behind her. I took a seat on a seperate couch and sighed.

"Why are you guys here?" Particularily asking Becca and Liz. Beth popped up and answered the question. "All three of you need to make up. We are the 4 musketeers, without those two we wouldnt fit." Beth rambled on.

I giggled at her attempt to say a speech. "Your right Beth, we are a couple a musketeers. Guys I am sorry my hormones got the best of me." I cried. A few wet tears fell down my cheeks. The girl awwed and pulled me into a bear hug.

"Emma we are the ones that should be apologizing. I called you a skank, its was wrong and I'm sorry." Becca said, pulling away.

"Yeah Im not good with all this mushy shit. How bout we plan Emma's baby shower?!" Liz yelled.

"Babyshower?! I dont need one of those guys. All I want is my babies and that is it." I stated.

Beth gave me the 'bitch do we care' look. I sighed and gave into their plan, "Fine! Lets plan the babyshower." I surrendered.

~Lots of planning later~

"Okay so the shower will be the day after the boys return home. The venue will be at 'The Garden'. Its a very crisp and clean place. We already booked a dj and live entertainment. Poppy's Cake will be delivering the cake. It will be your favorite, Vanilla and red velvet. Liz and I ordered the balloons, tables and chairs. We will have goodies, cupcakes and stuff sitting out. For food we have your favorites, cheese pizza, fish n' chips and pasta. Oh and we are going dress shopping today." Becca said.