Chapter 31

Beth's POV (Very rare)

I walked down the school hallway with my head down. The whole school knew about Danny cheating on me. People have been laughing and shouting profanities out towards me. A few feet from me first period was Danny making out with the slut who he had an affair with. The flashbacks of them making love in our secret spot made me nauseous.

Kassidy pulled back and looked towards me. She had on a black mini skirt and a see-through shirt. Obviously she screamed slut but no one dared to mention that.

"What freak are you jealous? Or are you sad because I took your precious boo's virginity long ago?" Kassidy smirked. I lowered my head once again and faintly whispered, "No. I was wondering why he sees Ariel in Ursela." In my mind I was giggling at my Disney remark but on the outside I knew it made no difference.

"Sorry dyke I couldnt hear you. Are you becoming retarted or something?" Danny kissed her forehead and laughed at her ever so stupid remark. "I said why would Danny see something new in something trashy like yourself. Oh and before you say another horrible come back please spare me." I replied loudly. The hallway got quiet and everyone stared at us.

"Oh so bitch got words now. How about you take your virgin words and scoot." Everyone cheered at her words but I smirked. She really thought I was a virgin! "Oh hun you are so silly! Danny please inform the prostitute the night we had sex. Or better yet the 25 times that we did have sex." I looked at Danny and glared. Kassidy gasped at him and pushed Danny away. "You said you never slept with her!" She cried. Danny had fish lips at that point.

The bell rung causing every student to disappear into a classroom. Kassidy looked at Danny and I before galloping down the hall. "See Danny you can never get your way. Especially when you mess with me." I cooed in a sadistic way. He growled and stormed into the classroom. I followed behind him while laughing my ass off.

Emma's POV

"Emma wake up!"

"Come on breakfast is almost ready."

I groaned and peaked open my left eye. The girls were all dressed up with big smiles on their faces. "What time is it?" As slow as a slug I got out of the bed and fixed the sheets. "It is half past 10. Now hurry and take a shower, the food is getting cold." Fiz stated.

The girls decided to get on my laptop as I got ready. Inside the bathroom was a jacuzzi bathtub, walk-in shower and different colored cabinets. I went through the cabinets to find a towels I could use. The blue cabinet had white towels in them so I took em out. I took my clothes off and tossed them into the hamper. After running the water in the jaccuzi it was filled with bath salts and bubbles.

It felt so good to have all those silky balls in the tub. I grabbed the shaver and started to shave my legs since I never had time to. Then the 'Berry Blast' shampoo was placed in my hair.

A knock came from the bathroom door. "Who is it?" I shouted. "Its just your mum. I was wondering if I could talk to you when your done freshening up." Mom replied. I rinsed off my silky brunette hair before replying. "Sure. Just give me like half and hour." After that there was no reply giving me time to finish washing up.

Once clean I wrapped the warm towel around my body and headed to the sink. On the coblestone counter were a pair of curlers and straightners. I plugged in the straightners and turned them on to get hot.

While they were getting hot I brushed my teeth, washed my face and combed out my hair. All the makeup was in the makeup studio so I couldnt do it in here. I started to straighten my hair until it was silky straight again.

I went into the closet and grabbed a long sleeve slubby tee, mono check legging and black studded flats. Then I went into the dresser and grabbed a blue and black bikini to put under it. I got dressed and left out the room. Lottie was standing their in light washed shorts, white tank top and pink sandals on. She lightly crinkled her hair almost like beach waves.

"Today I will be doing your makeup. Follow me m'lady to your makeup room." The makeup room was right next to the baby room so it wasnt that far away. It was such a pretty room let me tell you.

The walls were a pale blue color with white boarders. About 5 vanities were surrounding the room. Each had makeup on top of it. Lot sat me at one of them and got started on my makeup.

"So sis can you spill the beans about the babies gender? I know you wanted it to be a secret until next month but please!" She begged. Yes I want to tell her but at the same time everyone should find out at the same time.

"If I tell you, you must keep it a secret. Or I will never trust you ever again." sighing while looking at my makeup. Lot did a very impressive job for such a newbie. "Oh yes Emma I promise on our dead great-grandparents!" My mood changed from happy to sad when she brought them up. I wasnt able to attend the funeral but I knew about the death.

"Um well I am having 2 boys and a girl. Their names are Edward Phillip Styles, Eden James Tomlinson and Miss Elleah Mae Stylinson. Okay her last wasnt my choice it was my doctors." Giggling at my little girl. Lottie squealed and did a little happy dance.

I chose all my kids to have 'E' as their first letter because of my name. Elleah's name is special because it is half Elli and half Leah. Im sure when Louis and Harry find out about her last name they wont be happy. But at the same time I couldnt choose between 'Tomlimson' or 'Styles, so her name is 'Stylinson'. Im sure the fans will really appreciate that.

"Okay your all set, now lets go eat!"

~

My mouth started to water seeing all those delicious foods on the table. There were assortments of fruits and drinks. There were waffles, pancakes, sausage, bacon, eggs, toast, cereal and many more.

Mom took a seat next to me and layed her bony hand on mine. I gave her a weak but gentle smile. We all started to dig into the food; excluding mom for some reason. " hey mom why arent you eating?" I asked with concern. "Um because sweety I am nauseous. Besides I am too tired to eat anything. After your done eating we can talk about everything." I nodded my head and slowly tossed a strawberry in my mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put the last plate in the dish washer and sighed. My back has been killing me today and it is getting worse. "So hun how are you doing?" I turned around to see my mother sitting on the red stool. She looked like she was very concentrated on something. "I am pretty good. Really excited to give birth to these babies!" One of the babies got hiccups making me giggle. "Great. Louis called and said the boys will fly down for your birthday-" Before she could finish I cut her off. "Crap I forgot all about my birthday! Maybe we can go a resturant or something?" Suggesting a option. Pitter patter of wet feet came running into the kitchen. It was Lot and Daisy in their bathing suits. "Come on Emma the infinity pool is so cool!"Exclamed Lottie. "Girls get out of the kitchen so wet. Go on!" The girls obeyed mom and ran away.

"Well I should go and catch up with them." I said, pointing behind me. She nodded her head which meant my time to leave has come.

~

"Emma watch this!" Fiz yelled. She went to the edge of the pool and did a front flip. I clapped awe at her enticing moves.

I layed my head back on the chair, just relaxing before I went for a swim. The babies were not agreeing with me today so me throwing up is very likely.

The red-violet sun set was so pretty especially since it was a super hot day. There is a slight breeze but barely noticable.

"You make me feel like Im living the teenage dream....the way you turn me on." I hummed to the stereo. This song was a really fluctuated version of my very complicated life.

Someone got out the pool because of the sound the water made. The foriegn person tapped my sun screen covered arm. "Sis can you take Daisy and I to see a movie? Mum said we could get a large chocolate chip biscuit!" Phoebe jumped up and down hoping I would say yes. I have to say yes to her but my back is seriously killing me. "Pheebs can we go tomorrow morning. I am not feeling up to it today. I promise I will buy you the biggest chocolate chip cookie ever." She nodded sadly and dragged herself down the stairs; where the door will be to enter to house.

I got up from the chair and slid into the water. The water was had a warm feeling to it, easing my tight muscles. The girls and I swam around for another hour before mom told us to take a shower and freshen up for dinner.