Chapter 35

Emma's POV

I placed the little pink shorts on my belly, folding them up. Dr. Reese informed me that I can go into labor at any time. So to prepare Harry has been at the hospital non-stop checking on me.

Sammy has also stopped giving me the medicine to slow down labor. She says there is no point because my body is starting to fight against it.

"Okay Emma I have to go now. The boys and I have a photoshoot with Vogue."

I nodded and waved Harry goodbye. Right after Harry left, Sammy had stepped in. She was in her normal nurse attire since her shift started.

"Hey Sam what's up?" I asked, looking at her. She took a huge breath and put her hands on her hips.

"I just helped deliver a baby. It was the most beautiful thing ever!"

"Havent you delivered babies before?"

"Yeah but it makes me feel so alive every time!"

I sat down slowly in the rocking chair. My back is killing me plus the babies are kicking really hard. "Are you ready to be a mother? I mean you are only 18 years old, got pregnant at 17." Sam shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah I am ready. Of course Im scared but it will be fine." I nodded my head.

Sam and I talked a little while longer until it was time for her to have lunch. Her boyfriend was taking her to a fancy Italian resturant. That reminds me of my favorite Italian resturant in LA. The place was called 'Breadsticks', it has the best breadsticks in the entire world!

«Skip ahead to November 7, 2013»

"Harry I cant take it anymore! I am sick of being pregnant. How in the world am I a week overdue?!" I cried.

I have never expected to be a week overdue. Especially with triplets; considering there is no room left! Ive tried so many things but nothing seems to work. Nothing!

Niall kissed my forehead while rubbing my lower back. I moaned feeling the pressure dissapear. "I am so sorry baby. Maybe they like staying in their mummy's womb." Harry persuaded. I shook my head whining like a baby.

"Hun I think you should take Dr. Reese's offer and induce-"

"Hell no! I will not have a forced labor. These babies will come out naturally!" I snapped. Niall put his hands up in the air as a defense mechanism.

"Hey Simon called Niall. He says he wants us to get to know a Cancer victim." Harry sighed. Niall stood up to go with him. "Now Emma dont go into labor without us here." Harry enforced. I smiled, standing up to stretch.

"No promises."

~

"...They say she's in the class A Team. Stuck in her daydream, been this way since 18 but lately-"

I stopped singing when I felt a big pop in my lower region. My head slowly went down and right in front of me was a big puddle of water.

I started to panic looking for my Iphone. When I found it sitting on the table a sigh left my mouth. I went into a contacts and did a group text.

To: Harry, Niall, Becca, Beth, Mum, Dad, Liz, Sophia, Perrie, Louis

Guys my water broke! Get to the hospital now!!!

I slammed my phone down when I felt a contaction. Deep breaths left my mouth trying to work through the pain. I limped to the bed and pressed the emergency button. A few minutes later Dr. Reese and Sammy ran in.