Chapter 25

Welcome to London, England! Please enjoy your stay!!

I stepped off of the plane, smelling the Starbucks. Taking my bags, I strolled into Starbucks. It smelled like camomille and peppermint.

"Welcome to Starbucks! How may I assist ya?" The barista asked. "May I have a Peppermint mocha please." I ordered. She nodded and asked for the cash. After getting my drink I walked outside the airport.

New Text Message

I opened the text message to see what it said.

'Hello Ms. Tomlinson! Welcome to London. Syco records is about 10 minutes from the airport. Your driver should arrive shortly.'

With a final sip, I finished off my delicious drink. Today all ive been craving was peppermint. A tap was placed on the crook of my neck, making me snap around.

"Are you Emma Tomlinson?" The girl asked. She looked about 16 but I wasnt exactly sure. This girl had a pale face with dark black hair. Very petite but had some meat on her.

"Yes I am darling. May I help you by any chance?" She shyly looked behind her before replying. "I just wanted to say you are really pretty and-"

"Sammy!"

She gasped and hid behind my body. You could feel the tears leaving out her eyes and her body shaking. "Please dont let them find me." Sammy whispered. I nodded before a tattered up man and lady came towards us.

"Have you seen our daughter? She is 15, has black hair...very pale and is 5'5." The lady asked. She reminded me of Anna and Kevin those fateful years before.

"Yea I did...." Sammy tensed up behind me, "She ran down the street and turned right." Fakely smiling at her. They thanked me before running off around the corner.

Sammy came from behind my back and hugged me tightly. "You dont know how long I have wanted this." She cried.

"Ms. Tomlinsom your limo is here." The limo driver stated. I took Sammy's hand in mine before getting in the cab.

~Syco Records~

"Simon will be with you shortly."

Sammy slowly sat down next for me cautiously. "So Sammy tell me about yourself." Sweetly saying. She pulled back some of her hair then responded.

"Um....there isnt much to really tell. I am Samantha Peterson, age 15, dont have friends and have abusive parents." Sammy sniffled.

I pulled her close, just to give her some love. "Well hun do you have some relatives you could call?" Suggesting to her. She shook her head as an answer.

"-I do have a um.... ex boyfriend. H-he always took care of me before I broke up with him. We were expecting a baby but my father kicked me in the stomach, which caused a miscariage." A tear left my eye from hearing her story. "Oh dear! That is lewd and just disgusting." The frazzled girl let out a sinful laugh.

"That son of a bitch deserves to be gutted; even though he is my father. After the miscariage he made me dump Christopher. He never found out about the miscariage. Thinking about it, the kid didnt even know my age. But I loved him to death so that's what mattered." She finished.

"Hello Emma." I wiped my tears and shook Mr. Cowell's hand. Sammy gasped before squealing to death. Quickly she covered her face with her lucious locks of hair. "-and who is this darling girl?" He considerably asked her.

Sam pulled her hair back and softly smiled. "Hi uncle Simon." She whispered. I glared at her thinking about all the things she told me. First she had no relatives, now Simon Cowell is her UNCLE!

"Tamara Cowell where are your parents!?" Simon boomed. "Wait Tamara? She told me her name was Samantha Peterson!" I cried. Okay now I feel like a complete idiot.

"Oh dear she did it again. Tamara take that silly wig off and take that horrible makeup off. You look like Bella from Twilight. Your parents warned me about paying for your acting class."

"What...how....wait....huh?!" I stuttered. Sam- I mean Tamara took her wig off. Underneath revealed blonde curly hair with red highlights. "Uncle Si you know you love me! Besides mum and pa adore my acting. I even got THE Emma Tomlinson to believe my lie. She thought I was a 15 year old abused kid with a dead baby." Tamara giggled.

I screamed before standing up and stomping my foot. "You lied to me about your got damn life! If them people at the airport arent your parents then who are?!" Confusedly asking. Everything was overwhelming and just bleh!

"Those people were actors pretending to be my parents. They knew the plan the whole time, you were just the bait." Her whole voice changed into a more mature sound.

"How old are you?" I asked upset. She went behind the receptionist desk and pulled out a backpack. She pulled out black wedges and a makeup kit. Tamara put on the heels and fixed her makeup. At the end she looked like a Victoria Secret model.

"Hun I am a Victoria Secret model. Just some what more petite and young looking. Oh and to answer your old boring question, I am 20."

I looked at Simon and he shrugged at me. "Her parents said she would be a better actor than model." I grabbed my purse and walked to the front door. "About that record deal Mr. Simon. I decline. Obviously you have some family disfunctions to handle."

Then I left the Syco building.