Chapter 22

Emma's POV

"So Em how do ya feel about your mum being pregnant?" Niall asked, sipping on his soda. "Well I dont really know. I'm happy for her I guess but at the same time I am not." I shrugged. Niall nodded then continued on with the conversation.

"So when you called me, what was the whole problem?" He asked cautiously. A hum left my mouth thinking about how I should state this. Do I just rip the band-aid off or slowly peel it? Great now I'm talking to myself, just perfect.

"Okay so when Josh and I went to birthing class we sort of had a dilema." Shifting my position to get comfortable. At first Niall seemed a little skpetical about me finishing, but be grew on the topic. "Continue." he sighed. "....so the teacher said 'lets practice sex positions'-" Niall cut me off. "Not to be mean but what does this have to do with me?" Ni asked in a very concerned way. I turned my head and fasinatedly looked at a pot. Obviously I was just trying to avoid Niall's question but it ain't like I mean it. Omg I just said ain't, arent I super ghetto?

"Emma stop trying to avoid the question." I heard the chair screech across from me then saw Niall kneeling beside me. Slowly he placed his firm large hand on my rounded plump belly. A sigh left my mouth, feeling a pleasant feeling course through my body.

"Emma please tell me whats going on. This baby is like my own, and you can tell me anything." I placed my small hand on his large hand. "Niall I would be honored to take your virgnity."

Niall's POV (A/N hell yeah!)

Well that is not what I expected. Emma wants to take my v-v-v- I cant even say it. I mean if it was anyone to loose 'it' with, of course Em would be the first choice. At the same time it just feels like she is using me.

"Emma I dont know what to say. I mean I would love for you to....swipe my v-card but..."

"But you feel like I am just using you for my own needs." Emma sniffed and wiped some tears away. I sighed and pulled her into a hug. Her hormones are all over the place, probably why she is crying.

"Emma please stop crying babe. If you want to do this then...lets 'do it'." Pulling back from the frazzled doll. Emma kissed my lips and giggled. Now what the heck is going on with this girl?

"It is funny that you cant say the word sex, virginity or anything like that." She laughed. To shut her up I slammed my lips onto hers. Emma responded immediately making me feel powerful. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I took ourselves to her bedroom.

"Niall are you sure about this?" Emma asked against my lips. I kissed her then replied. "Mhmm. I want you Emmy, alot." Slowly and carefully I placed her on the bed.

It started getting heated when we took our top clothes off. I stared at Emma in her red lace bra and black lace underwear in lust. She giggled and pulled my body down. "Stop staring and make love to me." She growled. To fufill her order I teasingly took her under garments off. Let me tell you how aroused I am right this minute. SO AROUSED! Niall jr. is begging to be set free into the wild.

Emma pulled my boxers off and lazily tossed them on the ground. "Are you sure Niall? I wont force this on you." Emma moaned pulling me closer to her nude body. "Anything for you baby." I alligned my 'organ' with Emma's and slowly entered her. She hissed a little but stopped immediately. Emma opened her eyes and smiled.

"Congrats Rookie, your arent a virgin anymore." She whispered. I smiled and slowly started thrusting. It felt warm and comforting to be burried inside this amazing girl. Emma started moaning as I got faster.

"It feels so good Niall." Em moaned on my neck. She was clinging to me like it was her life support. I could feel Niall jr. about to cum. "Emma Im about to climax!" Moaning and thrusting deeper.

Lottie's POV

I walked into the house with Fiz from a long day at school. Fiz said she was going to go visit a friend and immediately left the house. I shrugged my shoulders and headed up the stairs. When I passed Emma's old room I heard the bed creaking and moaning sounds. Curiously I places my ear on her door. "Emma Im about to cum!" Wait that sound exactly like my Nialler. What the hell is doing here and cumming!? Are they....no just ew!! I ran down the hall to my room to erase all that dirty crap.

Emma's POV

Niall and I were cuddling up the covers to comfort eachother. What happened back then was perfect. No 'perfect' isnt close enough to how good it felt.

"Emma you dont know how much I love you." Niall murmered. I lifted my head to look into his blue eyes. "How can you love a ruined girl like me? I am 17 and pregnant, ex-kidnappee oh and did I add pregnant." Niall playfully glared at me and pecked my lips.

I know that I love Niall but in my situation with Harry, I dont know how this would work out. "Yes Emma Tomlinson I love you." Niall then climed on top of me spread my legs apart. He slowly entered me, making a soft moan leave my mouth.

Yeah I was pretty got damn sore but having the man I love burried inside of me makes me feel....loved.

Author Note:

I would like to dedicate this chapter to all my Fillipino fans out their. That horrible typhoon was just a set back in everyone's lives. I hope you guys are okay and will be fine.

So I am doing this little contest so here are the details:

THIS CONTEST IS A FINDING THE CARROT KING ONE SHOT. THE RULES ARE:

1) Must be at least 6 pages or more

2) It has to have 'Submission To FTCK' or you can write it out the long way

3) Has to involve Emma and whoever she ends up with. (It can be a long time in the future or present time)

4)Cover is a MUST!!! (can include whatever you want)

5)Contest Starts: Now

Ends: n/a

6) Have to dedicate story to me so I can read it.

And

7) HAVE FUN! I know this is so much to ask for but enjoy it. Make it something original and brilliant. Dont

regret doing this, making it worth

while.