Chapter 14

Emma's POV

I blinked my eyes, looking around to see where I was. All of a sudden a killer headache kicked in making me moan.

What happened?

I shuffled to the bathroom and looked at my appearance. Gosh I really do look fat and ugly. My feet dragged me to a cabinet and I got out a towel and a tampon. As I waited for the shower to get warm I took 2 Advil's to kill my headache. Once the water was warm I hopped in the shower and washed up. I grabbed my 'Sexy Strawberry' shampoo and washed my hair.

Niall's POV

"What the hell went through Emma's mind?" Lou shrieked pulling at his head. I let out a huge sigh and went back to eating 10 pancakes. Last night was suppose to be Emmy's and I night. But a stupid misunderstanding ruined it all. "Lou can you go see if she is up." Jay said making the girl's lunch for school. "Sure mum." Lou whispered heading up the stairs.

Emma's POV

'I knew you were trouble when you walked in. So shame on me now, flew me to places I'd never been...'

Taylor Swift was my all time favorite girl singer ever. She just lets off that powerful vibe, which I loved. My killed headache that was at 2000% is now at 100%. That seems high still but I feel a little better. I put my bra and underwear on the grabbed some sweats, a Ramones shirt the girls bought and fuzzy slippers.

I wonder if I have sun glasses?

Looking in my glasses collection I saw one called 'Louise' by Louis Vuitton. Wow I love being related to Louis 'Tommo' Tomlinson.

Knock.Knock.Knock

"Come in, whoever it is."  I sighed rubbing my temples. In walked Lou with a strained expression. "We need to talk to you Emma." he stressed. I nodded my head as an answer. We walked into the living room to see mom, dad and a middle age woman. "Hi I'm Michelle." Michelle announced shaking my hand. "Um not to be rude but why are you here?" I asked taking a seat next to Lou. "Your parents informed me on you past life and what happened last night. So to answer your question, I am here because you need help." She softly said. "So your saying I'm crazy?" I whispered trying to hide my hurt expression. "Not at all dear. We just think after everything that happened you need some closure." Jay cooed rubbing my arm. I grabbed her hand and pushed it off of me. "I thought you guys were different. You were suppose to help me not make me worse." I cried standing up and walking out the front door. I walked to the park again to clear my head. Gosh I need a smoke, stress will be the death of me. "Hey." The familiar Irish voice boomed. I looked up to see Niall hovering over me. "Hey." I whispered scooting over. Niall sat down and pulled me into his chest. "You know Emmy, I really dont get you." Niall said looking down at me. "What is that suppose to mean?" Scrunching my eyebrows up. Niall laughed then kissed my forehead. "Nothing. How about we go to Starbucks down the street?" He cooed in my hair. Gosh this boy makes my heart melt. "But Niall we are in our PJ's." Laughing at the Irishmen. "So what love. Coffee is coffee just like food is food." Niall shrugged pulling me up with him. He entwined our fingers making sparks fly.

~Starbucks~

"How may I help you Mr. Horan?" The slutty waitress asked. So much cleavage was showing it was like she was streaking. Her face was caked in pink blush, eye shadow, eye liner, lip stick etc. But Niall didnt seem to notice because he was busy playing with my fingers. "Can I have some Yorkshire Tea and a cinnamon bun." He said not looking up still. She wrote that down the rolled her eyes at me. "What do you want?" She huffed obviously not amused. "Can I have a Cookie Dough Frap and a chocolate cake pop." Saying pretty friendly. Niall kissed my cheek the pulled me closer to him. The lady scowled at me then said the most rudest thing ever. "Not anything less fattening? I mean instead of that you should of got a diet drink." She smirked. Niall growled at the slut and grabbed my hand. "Just get our orders please!" Niall hissed. "Anything for you Mr.Horan." She winked switching her hip to the drink maker area. "She was a bitch." I whispered leaning on Niall. "Yes she was babe. But dont worry you are beautiful no matter what." He whispered in my ear. The slutty waitress came back but with a fake friendly expression. "Here are your orders. If you need anything I will be somewhere around her." She fake smiled and walked away. "Well that was eventful!"

~After Starbuck's Trip~

"Hey Emmy lets go shopping!" Niall said enthusiatically. This boy. "Niall what boy says 'Lets go shopping?'" giving Niall a wierded out look. "I have something I wanted to show you." Niall entwined our fingers once more as we walked down the street. We walked up infront of a fancy Jewlery store. "Ni, why are we here?" I asked. A few teen girl were walking and scoffed at me. Rude much. "Just wait and see love." He smiled pulling me into Tiffany and co.

"Hello Mr. Horan are you here for your order?" The middle aged lady asked. "Yes please." Niall said. The woman nodded and headed to the back. I looked around the store gawking when I saw a violet diamond encrusted ring. "you like that?" Niall asked looking at the ring. "Mhmm. But I cant afford it." I sighed focusing on something else. "Well one day my dear that ring will be on your finger." What did he mean by that? "Here you go Mr. Horan. That will be €400,000 by the way." What the Tomlinson!! He handed the kind lady the load of cash. She then handed him the blue box that he hid in his pocket. "goodbye."

~Back at home~

Niall and I walked into the house hand and hand. Harry was sitting in the living room with Liam and Louis but no Zayn. "Hey guys!" Niall yelled letting go of my hand. He ran and jumped on top of Lou. The guys started talking so I headed to the backyard to find Zayn. I went back there and found him smoking a cigarette. "Hey Zayn." I croaked. The smell was getting to me which wasnt helping. Zayn looked at me then put out his 'friend'. I sat next to him and played with my fingers. "Do you like Niall?" Zayn got to the point. "No I dont. Why?"

Lies.

"Because you guys act like a couple." Zayn shrugged propping his feet up. "Do you like me or something?" I asked kinda creeped out. Zayn choked on his saliva and started laughing. "Emma I'm engaged to Perrie Edwards. Why would I like you?" Zayn laughed. Oh so he doesnt like me. "Oh Emma I didnt mean it like that!" Zayn pleaded. I put my hand up and walked to my room. I pulled out my phone and went to contacts.

Boobear

Hazza

Daddy Direction

Irishmen

AmaZAYN

Drug Guy

Wow I have like no one to talk to at all. It doesnt matter, people dont like me anyways. "Emma come downstairs!" Mom yelled. "Okay." I yelled back. I hobbled down the stairs to see mom and dad sitting in the living room. "Is this about the Shrink?" I asked sitting down on the red love seat. "No. But it is about your education." Dad said. A wierd hum left my mouth telling him to continue. "How do you see your career?" Mom asked.

Wow I never thought about that.

"I never thought I would have one. When your kidnapped you think about Survival not your next paycheck ya know? But if I could have a future it would invlove: a husband, 3 kids and a music career." I finished looking at them.

"Well good, because you are going back to school."

"What!" I shouted with distress throughout. "Emma we think you need a social life. You know besided the whole drug thing." Dad cringed, shaking his head "Its not a 'drug thing' dad. Smoking relieves my stress, just like Zayn." I hissed in disgust. "Well I will not raise a daughter who smokes!" Dad forced back. "What are you fucking talking about! You are not even my father dude! Plus you dont know me because your never RAISED me!" I cried. "Dont use that tone with me young lady. You will go to school tomorrow and thats final. Oh and your grounded! Give us you phone now missy!" Dad snapped putting his hand out. I groaned and slapped the phone in his hand. "room now." He camly said.