Chapter 7

Louis' POV

"Lou I am pregnant."

My eyes grew wide and my mouth hung low. How can she be pregnant already? I am to young to be a father let alone take care of a child. All of this crap with One Direction and her being in school wont help anything!

"I.... what.... why..... you.." stutterring to Eleanor while playing with my fingers. She look like she was about to cry but you could tell she was hiding it.

"I knew you didnt want this baby! EVERYTHING I DO IS WRONG UGH!!" El shouted stomping out of the house. I didnt even try to stop her. Everything was still in my "process" box. The boys awkwardly came in and sat by me.

"Boys I cant deal with this now. My plane leaves tomorrow and im tired so goodnight." sighing and heading to bed.

Emma's POV

We were just arriving at the airport when my phone started ringing. I opened my phone and pressed the answer button.

"Hello"

"Hello dear its Mrs. Johnston." (from chapter 1)

"omg its you! Im going to miss you so much." starting to cry.

The driver pulled up to our plane but I sat tight in my seat still saying my goodbye.

"Me too dear. We might not see eachother again but I love you. Dont forget to drink milk for healthy bones." she giggled.

"Okay... well I guesss I should go now. Bye and love you."

"Bye!"

I hung up and wiped my stray tears away. Getting in the car I met my parents by the private jet.

"Who was back their dear?" Johanna asked me.

"Oh um my maid that helped me alot. She got me through puberty, food, clothes and all that jazz." shyly giggling. They smiled and pulled me over to the jet. It was really huge and only like 3 people are getting on.

"by the way Emma. You have a personal bodguard. His name is Phillip by the way."

I nodded and took a seat on the amazing travel gadget. Everyone got situated on the plane and we were off.

"Jay how did you guys afford all of this?" raising my eybrows. They giggled and went back to their phones. Wierd? Maybe I should research the last name Tomlinson. That little girl did say I was related to so dude named Lewis? No I think it was Louis. After pulling up Bing I typed in Louis Tomlinson and hella websites pulled up. Wow he is famous! No wonder why my parents could afford this shit.

******************

Louis' POV

Right now I was in a car on the way to my mums house. I hope the news isnt that she is pregnant again. This whole Eleanor thing is alot right now. So Eleanor is my last priority right now but I still love her. This baby is a curse but a blessing at the same time. Right when I pulled into the driveway my phone started buzzing. Pulling it out I pressed answer on the phone.

"Yello?"

"hey Lou its mum. We are landing now."

"thats good mum. But what are you doing on a plane?"

"Nothing dear."

"Okay? Well see you soon mum love you."

"kay bye dear!"

I hung up the phone and walked into the house. It smelled like cookies and nail polish. Which meant that my sister were here with the babysitter or maids. I wonder if they have carrot?

"Hunny Im home!" shouting out to the house. Feet running down the hall caught my attention. The first person I saw was Daisy running at full speed. She hopped into my arms and I cupped her little body into mine. She giggled and started kissing my cheeks.

"Louis!"

"Hey doll how are you? You are getting so big!" crying to Daisy. My family is so important to me. Daisy was my little angel, all of my sisters are but Daisy and I are really close.

"Louis your here! I have so much to tell you boo bear omg!!" she said snuggling into my body. Tears were running out of her eyes so I snuggled her closer. I wonder where the other girls are?

"Daisy~maisy where are the other girls?" whispering into her ear. Daisy sniffled and looked into my eyes.

"They went to the movies. Since I missed you so much that I decided to stay here with Jenna."

Jenna was our "new" babysitter for now. She was my best friend in Secondary School. We never talked ever since X~Factor but we reconnected last year. Jenna has long blonde hair with blue highlights everywhere. She is about 5" 3, yep she is really short but still cute. Jen is the type of girl who dresses in all tribal wear and army colors. Last month she turned 22 and got engaged to her boyfriend of 5 years named Kyle.

"That's good Daisy. Want to go gossip before mum comes. Ooo and we can eat some carrots." suggesting to her. Daisy frantically nodded her head which meant a yes . I dragged her to the lounge room with some carrots and gossiped with her.

---------------------------------

Eleanor's POV

Ugh I'm so freaking stressed out an that's not good for the baby. My manager says that I need to tell the world that I am pregnant so I can get more famous. I have been using Louis the whole freaking time. The whole freaking "Elounor" thing was a bunch of bull. He is wrapped around my tiny little finger. Trying to get him to announce this will be a problem though. Management will give him the whole talk about how he needs  to be carful and use protection blah blah blah blah. Anyways I really didn't mean to do this to Louis but fame is more important......

------------------------------------------

A/N

Cliffhanger. Sorry for the long wait but I have a busy life. Anyways this chapter is stupid I know but next chapter Emma will arrive in London, Louis will find out about Eleanor and that's about it... So yeah if you guys didn't read last author note then go back and read it. And um yeah thank for you 'support' I guess. I just wish I had more fans, votes, comments and reads on each chapter. It just makes me feel like people hate me...

Comment/vote/read