Chapter 10

Emma's POV

Why does my whole life suck. My biological sister hates my guts to the core. Why couldnt I just kill myself that morning at my house? I have no clue where I was but it was someone's room. It must of been one of the girls' room because it was a light pink color. The room door slammed and lifted my head up.

"What the bloody hell are you doing in my room!" Fizzy yelled at me. Immediately I stood up to straighten my clothes. "I um wa~was... I'm so sorry." I stormed pass her, once I grabbed the doornob she pulled me towards her. "Look Emma. I dont know what came over me but I love you. You are my older sister and I need to respect that." Fizzy whispered. I nodded my head and left the room.

"Emma?"

My head snapped around to see Louis and the little girl from before. They ran up to me when Louis pulled me into a big hug. "Im so sorry for what Fiz did. She wasnt thinking love." Louis kissed my forehead slightly pushing the little girl infront of him. "Im Daisy." She whispered hugging Louis' leg. "Aw. Daisy you are such a pretty girl. I just wanna eat you up!"

Daisy ran up to me and jumped into my arms. I bundled her up in my arms while walking down the long hallway. Louis had drifted off somewhere in the house so he cant help.

Louis' Pov

Since Daisy was kindling with Emma I decided to rang up Haz.

Ring.Ring.Ring.

"Yello?"

"Hey Haz its me Lou. Whats going on?"

'Please take your seat we are landing shortly.'

"Um Haz where are you?"

"Erm... It was the tv bro. Anways what happened between you and El?"

I let out a big sigh then told Harry the story. He tried comforting me but it just made me even madder. We bickered back and forth before he finally gave up.

Author Note:

Yeah yeah I know that was short but whatever. I made it short on purpose so dont go crazy on me. Sorry if this chapter was stupid, I apologize. Oh and the band will arrive in the next chapter. So yeah.

Comment/Vote/Fan