Chapter 32

"Freaking Crap!" I shouted, throwing another piece of paper away. I am frustrated because I couldnt go out to dinner until a hit single is on paper. Right after I took a shower Simon called saying he needs a song by tomorrow.Right now no vibe is helping me write this song.

I looked around the room for some kind of 'inspiration'. My eye caught a piece of colorful paper sticking out from my old journal. I inched towards the paper. I snatched it out and opened it quickly.

Inside were a bunch of butterflies and small angels that I drew. The angels had tiny wings that were slightly shaded in. A light bulb went off in my head.

"Wings are made to fly..." I mumbled, writing down a few ideas. My hand scribbled down a song, I sighed with happiness. Now I have to find where the music room was.

°

°

°

°

"Finally!" I threw open the door with fury. It took like 10 minutes to find this room. Inside were a blood red walls, a white Yahama piano, drums, a recording studio and other fancy instruments.

The first thing I did was sit down at the piano. I softly placed my fingers on the keys and played the notes. "Mama told me not to waste my life, she said spread your wings my little butterfly. Dont let what they say keep you up at night, and if they ssh! Then they can walk on by!"

The song went on an on till I reached the final cords, "...wings are made to fly!" I squealed with joy at the song. I ran back to my room and grabbed a coat with some cow boy boots. Simon has to hear this song! It is a amazing and definetly a hit single.

| Syco Records |

"Simon I have the perfect song for you!" Gasping for air. I was rudely interrupted by a squeaky voice. "As I was saying. My daddy has tons of money and can sue you. You WILL give me a record deal. If you dont then well kiss your bussiness toodles!" She fakely cackled. She was far by the worst caked faced girl ever. This girl was pushing the limits of a wearing makeup. Almost like she got attacked by a box of Crayola crayons!Her attire was black stiletto's, a white see-through blouse, oh and she had no bra on bleh! Her shorts were so small it looked like a face cloth. She is a perfect example of 'needing Jesus'.

"You cant just threaten the poor guy here! Maybe if you werent a Crayola victim than he would actually appreciate you." slowly but ever so sweetly stating. She laughed and twirled her obviously fake blonde hair around her finger. "Are you going to say something Simon?" This girl shrieked. Simon cleared his throat and glared at me. " Now Emma that is no way to talk to a proffesional!  I am greatly dissapointed in you." He boomed. I gaped my mouth open like a fish needing air. He did not just sell me out to a phony hoe!

"Really! She is the one being a ever so fake person. It disgust me to even know she is even in this room!" I gagged. "and its so digusting to know a fat bitch is here also." She mumbled to herself. I glared at her and took a deep breath. Remember Emma you are with child.

"Quiet you two! Now Emma since Rebecca doesnt have a home she will live with you. No ifs, ands, or buts. I want you two to be best friend when I host the banquet party. Now you are dismissed." He shooed us away. "She is not stepping foot in my house!" Stomping my foot. Rebecca walked up to my ear and whispered into it. "Are you afraid I will steal Niall? Because you should be." I gaped at her as she strutted to the door.

She turned around and stared at me."Well are you coming house buddy?" Simon waved goodbye as I dragged her out of his office. She was in front of me by a few inches typing away on her phone. "So where do you stay anyway? A shack, appartment, oh wait a garage!" Rebecca laughed out loud. I gave her a blank look stopping my tracks. "No I live in a very popular community. Have you heard of the neighborhood 'Lincoln Park'?" Rebecca let out a giggle but stop when she noticed how serious I was.

"You have to be kidding me."

~

"This is your room. Dont change anything just stay. You can buy your own clothes because no one will supply them for you. Okay goodnight." I ushered her into the room and closed the door. This was going to be a freaking nightmare. Especially if she is trying to take Niall from me.

I opened up the cupboard where the peanut butter was. I grabbed the peanut butter and a spoon then started eating it. A moan left my mouth because of how good it was. My phone started beeping saying I had a call.

E- Hello?

N- Emmy I miss you.

E- I miss you too Nini! But you will be home very soon.

N- Of course baby. I cant wait to see our new home!

E- So you wanna live with me now?

N- Maybe. Anyway babe I have to go. Love you.

E- Love you too!

N- Bye.

I hung up and bit my bottom lip. Niall is such an amazing guy. He is my life, my joy and I love having him in my life.

"You're so pathetic." I turned around and Rebecca was standing behind me sucking a lollipop. She had on some grey sweat pants and a bra. Her boobs were hanging out like no one bussiness.

"Please cover up! My family will be home any minute." I gasped. She smirked and went over to the fridge. Rebecca pulled out a water bottle and started sipping on it. "Emmy do I really care?" She pouted. I growled at her stupid remark. "No one is allowed to call me Emmy besides Niall." She shrugged and sat down across from me.

"Tell me Emmy, what does Niall see in a girl like you?" Rebecca pointed out. I rubbed my forehead because of the on coming headache. "I dont know Rebecca you tell me. Matter a fact why the hell do you want a recording deal so much?" Looking at the doll faced girl. "Because I deserve it. I just dont understand why you deserve it." She slightly giggled. This girl is slowly ticking me off. If I wasnt pregnant she would be on the ground bleeding.

"Emma were home!"

My family walked into the kitchen with tired looks on their faces. "Who is that?" Daisy boredly asked. She sat on my lap and rested her head on my shoulder. "I am Rebecca Ann Crawford. Nice to meet you miss Daisy." Rebecca cooed. Daisy glared at her and whispered in my ear, "She reminds me of the grinch." I giggled at her remark and kissed her cheek.

"Okay everyone time for bed. Lets go children." Mom said. Everyone went up stairs besides Rebecca and I. Rebecca was typing away on her phone before she closed it and looked at me. "Goodnight Em." She got up and followed pursuit going up stairs.

Author Note:

That was just a filler chapter, nothing major. Sorry if it was boring I couldnt think of anything else. So yeah new character is Rebecca. Do you guys like her? Should she be nicer to Emma or what?

Are you guys happy I told yall the genders of the babies last chapter?

Oh and no one did my one shot competition which was really sad. I guess no one really cared :/

Next chapter will skip to Emma's birthday and to her baby shower. I feel that this story is dragging on. Do you think so?

I am running out of things to say.

Oh and Louis' B-day is two days away!! Love you Boobear. He is such a big boy. 22.

That reminds me of Taylor Swifts song '22'.

~Lana