Chapter 18

3 weeks later

Louis' POV

"Hey Lou Simon called, he said our plane leaves Monday morning." Liam said plopping down on the couch. Just great in one week the lads and I are heading to America. I wont see Emma, mum, dad or the girls. Speaking of Emma she has been very distant lately. For the last three weeks she visit us maybe 3 times. She had the same excuse every time "Louis you know school is important. Even more important than you". Something happened between her and Harold I just cant put my finger on it.

"Louis! You have little visit." Niall whispered. My mind wondered who could come visit me. The sound of high heels clicked on the hard wood floor. In came Ms. Eleanor Calder the person who ruined my life.

I stood up on my feet ready to protest. "What are you doing here?" Giving her the evil eye. She sighed then sat down on the couch. "Sit down Louis." She whispered. My demon side said kick her to the curb but, my amazing angel side said let her explain. Giving up on debating my bottom sat back on that couch.

"Lou, I know that sorry wont help a bloody thing but.... I'm sorry. Pretending to impregnated with your baby is wrong. The stupid fame got to me and made me into a demon!" She cried. Gosh this girl is the love of my life. Cautiously I snaked my arms around her thin waist. "Ssh El dont cry please. It makes me sad seeing you like this. Can you just promise that you will just stop crying!" She sniffled then pulled back. El gave me a small little kiss on my lips. "I am so sorry Louis."

Emma's POV

"Omg Elizabeth your so dirty!" Becca and Beth yelled at the same time. We were having a spa day before school starts back up. Liz had just told us how she had a 3some with a bunch of Jocks.

"Well I am very sorry that I am a horny horn dog! Besides I am sure all of us have had sex." Liz shrugged. A queazy feeling came upon my stomach making me shift my body. The chinese lady slapped my leg telling me to stay still.

"Hey Emma when was your first time?" Becca asked. Oh gosh how I dreaded that question.

"My first time was 3 weeks ago." I simply said. That feeling of throwing up was becoming worse, making my mouth water.

"WHAT!"

"Yeah and I totally regret it."I sighed but gagged a little. "May I go to the bathroom!" I shrieked about to puke. The lady nodded her head letting me up. As fast as I could I ran into the bathroom and emptied my stomach. Someone held my hair back so nothing would get on it. Once I was done I let out a huge breath.

"Hey are you okay?" Liz asked. Afraid that my breath stinked a nod was the answer.

~Grocery Store~

The girls said they needed to buy some things so now we are at the store. We decided to stick together during our trip. Liz was yapping on about her new IPhone case she bought. "Hey do you guys need anything in this aisle?" Liz asked boredly. I looked up to see what isle we were in. It was the aisle full of tampons, pads and pregnancy test. Becca grabbed a box of pads while Beth grabbed tampons. Thats when I realised something important. This past month Ive hadnt had a period! "Guys we have a problem!" I shrieked.

"What Emma did you literally start your period in the store?" Beth giggled. I sighed then picked up a pregnancy test. "Emma why do you need one of those?" Becca asked. Tears flowed down my eyes once I looked at them. "Guys I might be pregnant."

Harry's POV

This past month has been pure torture. All I want to do is see Emma and hold her in my arms. But my stupid hormones had to ruin it. Everytime she comes to visit she avoids me with all cost.