Chapter 21

Emma's POV

A soft yawn left my mouth once I had awoken. The sun was blaring through the curtain, unleasing its sunny raft. Quitely, trying not to wake up Josh I got dressed. I wore a blue tank for that said '30 fingers, 30 toes & 3 HEARTS', light washed jeans and white pumps. Somehow throught my pregnancy, cankles has not been a problem.

Since today was school and Niall was arriving soon, he would have to hang at moms house. School is only 5 hours so I'm cool.

"Emma what time is it?" Josh groaned. "It is half past 6 and your not even dressed." Responding to him. Josh groaned but still got out the bed to get ready. I left the room and walked down hall to the library.

Our dorm was the only dorm who had a library. It had books ranging from mythology all the way to something wierd like....feet.

Stepping into the warm library, I saw the librarian 'Meredith' typing away. "Good morning Meri, how are you?" Meri looked up and smiled. "I'm good Emma, very good. What can I do for you?" She asked coming over to me.

I spun in a circle before replying to her question. "Well my Spanish teacher, Mr. Vablos said we need a book on Historical people. Maybe people from Spain or something." She nodded and told me to follow her. Meri led me to an almost remote part of the library. "Ah here we are."

Merideth pulled out an old rusted book that look 100 years old. "Now Emma I'm going to trust you with this book. It was my grandfather's when he went to Spain. He's got many memorable stories in here." I took the book from her and smiled. "I will take care of it just like it was my child."

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

"....ruar esa amo importante periodo foro allá Americanas." the Spanish teacher blabber on. This stuff was meaningless to me. That's because the whole time Niall was in my brain. I tapped my pen against my notebook as the teacher protested.

"Emma!"

"Si Mr. Vablos?" I answered. "Ajar ís mostró expertos gran Americana siringa Agustín?" He said fast in Spanish. Honestly I have no fucking clue what he said. Something about America and shit. My only logical answer is, "Sello O sobre oboe, bit id tour can expulsan berrera Ruán mayor O votos andar tour." The while class laughed except for the teacher. "Ms. Tomlinson I will not take that as an answer. Maybe if you would study more than maybe you would understand." He shot back. Oh so now he can talk English? Dick.

~After School~

"Ugh finally school is over!" Becca shouted. Beth rolled been eyes and looked my way. "So Emma I heard that Mr.Horan is at your mum's house." Beth smirked. I hopped into her car and strapped myself in.

"Yes he is Beth, and I appreciate it. But he has to fly back to the U.S. tomorrow morning." tracing uneven circles in my swollen belly. Beth put he car is drive and drove out the school parking lot.

Lifting my hand from my belly, I turned the radio on. The song 'E.T' by Katy Perry came on. Becca started tapping her fingers on the steering wheel. Since Beth didn't like her, she put her headphones in.

"Your an alien, your just like all the rest. It's supernatural, extra terrestrial." I sang out loud. Becca turned her head towards me and smiled.

"Emma when will you try out for X-Factor or something!" she giggled, pulling in front of my mother's house. I grabbed my backpack then stepped out the car. "I will call you when they call me on stage."

*************

"Emmy I've missed you baby!" Niall swooped me off my feet. He gave me a nice big 'Horan hug'. Once he was satisfied, Niall put me down. A tear fell out the corner of my eye. Niall took the pad of his thumb and wiped it away.

"Gosh Emmy your glowing!" He exclaimed.

"Niall sometimes I worry about you." I said, "But I appreciate you taking time out of your amazing life." finishing my speech. Mom walked in from the hallway holding a white stick on her hand.

"Mom what is that?" I cautiously asked. When she lifted her head, her face was filled with tears, but happiness still shown.

"Emma darling I'm pregnant."