Chapter 23.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
Gabe was still sleeping, and I was making breakfast. When I was done, I went upstairs to call Gabe. I opened the door and leaned against the door frame, and I looked at him. He was so perfect! There was a piece of his hair in his face, and for some reason, it was bothering me. I slowly walked up to him, and went on my knees to be at his face level. I put the piece hair behind his ear slowly. The whole time I looked at his face. My hand stayed in the same position, and my eyes suddenly went down to his lips, OH JESUS!

"Good morning." Gabe said smiling. I quickly moved my hand and stood up.

"Good morning. I made breakfast, if you want some." I said awkwardly. I looked at him and he was still smiling. He got up and followed me downstairs. He sat at the table. I already ate, so I was cleaning the mess I made. A couple of minutes later, Gabe came in with his plate all cleared.

"Need help?" He asked.

"No I got it." I said barley making any eye contact. I was still embarrassed about that moment upstairs.

"So, for the practice today, what am I going to do?" He asked.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?" I asked facing him.

"Well, I could be your partner?" He said smirking.

"I don't think that's a good idea, what about Gigi?"

"She's going to be late. And I was thinking I could help you teach it, since it's a partner dance."

"I don't know." I said with my head down.

"Come on Autumn," He came closer to me, "you know you want me." He said. He got closer to me and I moved back.

"No I don't." My back hit the wall and we were inches apart. I looked at his lips and he grinned.

"Are you sure?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah." I mumbled. He got closer to my ear.

"That was a good way to wake up a person." He whispered. I started blushing.

"Anytime." I said joking. He looked at me and smiled.

"So should I help you teach?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay. Come to my house at 3:30 and we can go together. Does that sound like a plan?"

"Yeah." I said. He then got closer to my face. He leaned in and...........kissed my cheek. Gabe you missed!

"I better get going now." He said moving back.

"Yeah." I said. I lead him to the door.

"Don't forget, at 3:30." He said before he left.

"I won't." I said closing the door. I leaned against the door and let out a big happy sigh. I rushed to my room and took a shower I got dressed into my dance clothes and put my hair in a French braid. I grabbed my phone and my dance bag, and I headed out to my car. I turned on the radio and drove to Gabe's house.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I arrived at Gabe's house. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Gabe's mom answered.

"Hello. You must be Autumn." She said shaking my hand.

"Yeah. Is Gabe here?"

"Yes he is. Come in," She said letting me in, "he is upstairs in his room, you can go up if you want."

"Thank you." I said to her smiling. She smiled back and went into the kitchen. I headed upstairs to Gabe's room. I knocked on the door. No answer. I then opened the door slowly.

"Gabe?" I called but I saw no one in there. I stepped in and shut the door. I once again admired his clean and organized room. I sat on the bed and looked at his wall. He sure loves Batman. I then heard a door open. I turned my head and saw Gabe shirtless with only a towel rapped around his waist. Oh Jesus! I must have said that out loud.

"What? You like?" Gabe said grinning.

"Ummm...do you want me to leave?" I asked awkwardly, barley looking at him.

"No, just close your eyes until I'm done." He said.

"Okay." I said covering my eyes.

"Don't look. Unless you want to." He said.

"Haha, very funny." I said smiling. He chuckled a little. A few minutes past.

"Okay, now you can look." He said to me. I uncovered my eyes and looked at Gabe. He looked perfect as always, "you like?" He asked.

"Yeah. Can we go now?" I asked him. He nodded. We went downstairs and said bye to Gabe's mom. We went outside.

"Who's car are we taking" I asked.

"Mine. You can leave yours parked here." He said unlocking his car. I agreed and got my stuff out of my car, and locked it. I got into Gabe's car, and we both drove off to the dance studio.

When we got there, it was just Gabe and I alone.

"So, you ready to learn the dance?" I asked him.

"Born ready!" He said jumping. I started showing him the routine, and after a few minutes, he learned it.

"Wow! You learn pretty fast!" I say taken a drink of water.

"Yeah, well, dancing is apart of me." He said smiling.

"Me too. Without dance, I wouldn't be myself. I would be shy, and I wouldn't of met you guys. Dance is life!" I said to Gabe. I think he could tell that I was really passionate about dance. We starred into each others eyes.

"What?" I asked confused when he started laughing.

"You could've looked if you wanted too." He started laughing. I playfully hit his arm.

About an hour later, the boys and there lady friends started to arrive. Everyone came but Gigi. Thank goodness! Gabe and I showed the team the routine. Everyone was laughing and having a good time. Well, that was until Gigi showed up.

"What's up losers!" She said walking up to Gabe. She pulled Gabe away from me and started to make-out with him. He pulled away and put a fake smile on his face.

"Okay, since you missed half of practice, the rest of you guys can leave, but Gigi, you and Gabe have to learn the part." I said to everyone.

"Yeah, sure whatever." She said with a fake smile on her face. Everyone left and I was stuck with Gigi alone, because Gabe went to the bathroom.

"Look, you, whatever your name is, you have to back off!" She started saying.

"What are you taking about?" I asked.

"Don't play stupid, you obviously like Gabe, and you are trying to steal him away from me!" She said getting in my personal bubble.

"I don't like Gabe, we are just friends!" I said a little annoyed.

"Oh, save your stupidness! Just stay away from him or else!" She said to me. Then she stepped back when we heard Gabe come in.

"Hey, so what else does she need to learn?" He asked.

"Um, maybe you should show her the rest, I have to go home." I said packing my things.

"Let me take you-" he started saying.

"No, I can go get my car by myself. I'll be fine." I said quickly.

"Please, let me take you?" He begged. I looked over his shoulder and saw Gigi giving me an evil look, like if she was going to kill me.

"No that's ok, maybe next time." I said running out of the studio. I took the bus and I walked to Gabe's house. My car was still parked there so I unlocked it and drove home. When I got home I ran straight to my room. The house was quiet so I'm guessing that Allie's with Cole. I can't tell anyone about what happened, because I can start something. I fell asleep with thoughts in my head.
*
*
*
*
*
Hello! Thanks for reading, voting and commenting! So I was wondering, how many times do you guys think I should update per week? Or do you guys want short or long chapters? Please comment on what you think, it will help me a lot! Thanks! Vote! Also you can follow my fan page on Instagram @AIM5ER
BYE!
~A.