Chapter 7.

________________________________________________
Recently on The Girl in the Turquoise Shoes.
________________________________________________
Seeing him hurting Autumn burned me on the inside. I couldn't take it anymore, so I ran up to him and punched him in the face. He fell down in pain. I rushed to Autumn and helped her up. I saw the man trying to get up, then I knew that we had to get out of here fast. I helped Autumn get into the car and we drove off.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~Gabe's P.O.V.~
I drove to my house since I didn't know where Autumn lived. My mom was out to see relatives in Florida, so, I had the house all to myself. I helped Autumn get out of my car and into my house. I laid her down on my couch and brought her a blanket. She had tears in her eyes but she didn't make a sound. Her wrist was swollen and she held it in pain.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She muttered out.

"Do you need anything else?" I ask her. She shook her head. I said a simple "okay," and turned around to go to my room, when I stopped in my tracks.

"Look, I'm sorry about today." She blurted out. I turned around to face her.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, it wasn't your fault." I told her, looking into her eyes. At this point, I really wanted to know why that whole thing happened. But something inside told me I shouldn't.

"I must be going home now." She said while getting up slowly and in pain.

"You know you can stay here?" I said with a smile.

"No, I don't want to cause you trouble." She said.

"It will be no trouble at all. Please Autumn?" I asked her with a puppy dog face. I made her laugh and she thought about it.

"Okay, I'll stay." She said slowly sitting down.

"Yes! So, buddy, what do you want to do?" I asked her while sitting next to her.

"Well, I was thinking...maybe we could talk...if you want...you know since we didn't get to finish at the beach." She said.

"Okay, that's fine." I said to her. Should I ask her about why those things happened and what the man was talking about? I don't know, should I?

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
I think he wants to know about it. Well, if he does, I'm in deep trouble. He seemed like he was deciding something in his head. It was weird, but cute. I smiled and I think he noticed.

"What, why are you smiling?" He asked me while smiling too.

"Oh nothing," I said quickly when his smile got wider, "So, what are you thinking about?" I asked again.

"Well, to be honest...about what happened...today." He said while looking down. I looked down too and bit my lip. I have to tell him, at least about the man.

"Well...um...that guy was an old friend of mine. He always liked me but I never liked him in that way. So, he asked me out, but I rejected him. So now, he hates my guts, but he still follows me around. He was the worst. He would force me to do bad things to people, and if I didn't he would make up any rumor about me. He made me hurt someone that is...special to me now." I said feeling a tear come down my cheek.

"Look, you didn't have to tell me if you didn't want to." He said to me wiping away my tear. I looked into his eyes. I felt sparks, and fireworks. I nodded, and slowly looked away.

"So, we should probably go to sleep, since we have practice tomorrow." I said to him. He nodded and got up. He was heading upstairs when he turned around and looked at me.

"Aren't you coming?" He asked.

"You want me to go, why?" I asked him.

"Well, you do need something to sleep in." He said to me. I said "okay," and followed him up the stairs. We went into his room and he went straight to his closet. His room was batman everything. It looks amazing. He came to me with sweats and a batman shirt. I asked him wear was the bathroom and he showed me. I changed in the bathroom and put my hair in a side braid. I came out of the bathroom and went to his room. He set out blankets on the floor beside his bed and then he laid on them.

"Where am I gonna sleep?" I asked him.

"On my bed." He said with a grin.

"No. Your sleeping on your bed, I'll sleep down here." I said to him while I sat on the floor.

"You can sleep on the bed its fine." He said to me. I grabbed his face and looked at him straight in his eyes.

"Please Gabe, let me sleep down here, and you sleep on the bed. You did a lot for me today. Please, just let me sleep here." I said to his face.

"Okay. But next you sleep on the bed, deal?" He said to me. I smiled at the fact that he said next time.

"Okay, deal." I said to him. He climbed up to his bed and covered himself. I did the same on the floor. He looked at me and I looked at him.

"Goodnight, Autumn." He said to me smiling.

"Goodnight, Gabe." I said to him smiling, before we both shut our eyes.
*
*
*
*
*
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Thank you guys so much for reading my story. I hope you guys had an amazing year for 2014! I know I did. I also want to say that I have all of the girlfriends for the boys so, the three lucky girls, keep in eye out. Comment and Vote, and until next time.
~A.