Chapter 36.

READ BOTTOM
____________________________________
Previously on,
T͙h͙e͙ G͙i͙r͙l͙ i͙n͙ t͙h͙e͙ T͙u͙r͙q͙u͙o͙i͙s͙e͙ S͙h͙o͙e͙s͙.
____________________________________

"Oh Autumn." He pulled me into a hug. I hugged back. "You know all of that isn't true." I nodded. "I don't care what they say. I'll be with you. Nothing is going to stop me." He said looking into my eyes, he pecked my lips. We stayed in each others arms for a long time. Until he broke the embrace.

"I better get going." He said going towards my balcony.

"Wait, Gabe." I said running to him. "You can't leave. It's almost 3 in the morning. You must be tired."

"No, it's okay. I'm fine." He headed out to the balcony.

"No, Gabe I insist you stay here."

"Are you sure?" He asked looking at me.

"Yes, come on." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him inside. I closed the balcony doors and locked them.

I laid on my bed and covered myself. Gabe just stared.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes, come on." I said padding the space next to me. He took off his jacket and shoes. He laid next to me. We were facing each other.

"You know I love you right?" He said. He pecked my lips.

"Yeah, I know." I said smiling. He pulled me close. I rested my head on his chest. He hugged my closer. He kissed my forehead and I smiled.

"Goodnight Gabe." I said.

"Goodnight beautiful." He said. We both fell asleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

THREE DAYS LATER

~Autumn's P.O.V~

"Autumn. Autumn wake up!" Allie called.

"What!?" I said obviously annoyed.

"The boys lost Gabe." Allie said a bit panicked. I then quickly sat up.

"What?! How? When? Where? Why?!" I asked quickly.

"Well, they called and said that they were at a club, and that Gabe seemed mad so he drank. And apparently, there was another drunk guy there who was bothering Gabe, so Gabe and the man went outside and started fighting. And also that Gabe threw a punch at the man and the man took out a pocket knife and cut his arm. Then, Cole and Dana tried to push the man away, and when they looked for Gabe, they couldn't find him." Allie said out of breath.

"Okay. Great! I'll go find him." I said getting up and putting on shoes and a sweater.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Allie asked.

"No, stay here just in case he comes over here." She nodded. I ran to my car and drove. I seriously didn't know where to look. I just drove and looked out the window until I finally found him. He was sitting on the slide I sat on the day I got beat up.

"Gabe?" I called. He turned and looked at me.

"What do you want?" He said a little rude.

"I'm here to bring you home." I said getting closer. You can tell he was drunk. It looks like he has also been crying.

"No! How come you didn't come home with me!" He yelled.

"What are you talking about?" I asked with confusion.