Chapter 12. *Part 2*

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
I went up to Cole's room and looked for his charger. I found it and put my phone to charge. I couldn't think straight so I just sat on Cole's bed. Does Gabe have a girlfriend? Does he really just think of me as a friend? Why did I fall for him? Why?! I started getting angry with my confusion. I couldn't take it anymore. I bursted into tears. I cried silently while the tears rushed down my face. I grabbed a tissue and dried my tears but the tears kept coming down. So I cried and cried and cried, but in silence.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
Autumn just walked upstairs. I hope she's not mad at me. It was really awkward. Now, she probably wants to leave. Cole and Allie walked into the kitchen and left me, Dana, Will, and Gigi here.

"So, who was that tramp? She looks like she needs makeup, and lots of it!" Gigi said to me.

"Oh please," Dana said budding into the conversation, "you know very well that she's not that one who's a tramp."

"Oh shut up Dana. Your so ugly and annoying." Gigi said putting her hand in front of Dana's face.

"Oh come on! You don't even have a face that a mother could love, especially now that you caked it." Dana said back. I wanted to burst out in laughter.

"You know what?" She said getting closer to Dana.

"What?" Dana said.

"I don't have to be here with you annoying people, me and Gabe are out." She said. She grabbed my hand a dragged me to the door. She dragged me outside, and I stopped her at the porch.

"Gigi, I'm not leaving. I actually want to stay here. But you can leave if you want." I said to her. She turned in anger.

"Are you seriously leaving me alone for them?" She yelled.

"I guess I just want to have fun."

"Have fun? There just gonna make you look bad. You shouldn't be hanging out with people like that. Anyway, we have to stay the whole night together so people get jelly over us, so come on." She told me pulling my hand.

"No, I'm staying here if you like it your not." I got out of her grip and turned towards the door. I opened it and stepped one foot inside.

"So your gonna leave me alone for the rest of the night?" She said yelling.

"I guess I am." I said to her shutting the door. I looked through the window and saw Gigi driving out of the driveway. Yes! Free at last! I got back to the boys and told Dana that the things he said were good comebacks. Then I remembered Autumn.

"Hey guys, I'll be right back." I said to them. I walked up stairs and I found the door to Cole's room shut. Autumn must still be in there. I turned the nob slowly and opened the door. There she was. She was sitting on the bed facing the window. I couldn't see her face. I don think she noticed me come in.

"Autumn..." I said quietly while closing the door behind me. She got up quickly. I think she was crying because she was wiping her face. Oh no! I made her cry.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
"Autumn..." I heard someone say. I got up quickly wiping away my tears. I took a quiet deep breath. I turned around and saw Gabe standing in front of me.

"Oh. Gabe. What are you doing here?" I said quietly.

"I came to check on you, are you alright?" He said with concern in his eyes.

"I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" I said looking down. I felt like tears were going to fall from my eyes. I knew right then that my eyes got watery. I tried to get rid of them but I was too late. He pulled my chin up and looked into my eyes. He looked worried.