Chapter 34.

~Nobody's P.O.V.~
Autumn just got finished with her dance job. She began to walk home. A car started following her. She turned around to face the car and a man came out.

"We still need to finish." The man said, who appeared to be Julian. Once Autumn recognized Julian, she started to run. She would turn back and see Julian running after her. She ran towards an alley. Oh not again, she thought. She knew that this time, she had to think fast. Autumn ran to the end of the alley. There was a dead end. Autumn turned around and saw Julian standing feet away from her.

"Why are you running, babe? I just want to finish what I started." Julian said with a smirk.

"Please Julian, leave me alone. I'll do anything." She begged.

"Anything?" Autumn nodded. "Okay. Be my girlfriend?" He said with a smirk. Autumn stood there in shock.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
"Where's Autumn? She was supposed to be home by now." I said sitting in the couch with my head in my hands. I came to Allie and Autumn's house/apartment. I was going to take Autumn out once she got home but she hasn't came yet and I'm really worried. I hope nothing bad happened to her. I should have picked her up. Why am I so stupid?! Allie went to talk with Cole in the kitchen, and I stayed in the same position, when I heard the door open and shut. I looked at the door way and saw Autumn against the door crying and trying to catch her breath. She looked towards me with sad eyes. Then she ran upstairs. I followed her. Before she could close the door, I blocked it. She just let me in after that. I closed the door behind me. She was laying on the bed with her face in her pillows.

"Autumn, are you okay?" I asked not moving from where I was standing.

"I'm fine." She said through her pillows. I'm starting to get really irritated. Doesn't she know that I'm here for her.

"No your not fine. Autumn, please tell me." I begged sitting on the bed.

"You wanna know, Gabe? Well I'll tell you. Yeah! I'm not fine. And your the reason for it. I always think about you, and I do stupid things for you. Yeah, we kissed, but I'm starting to think that you just did it because you thought I was desperate. I've liked you for a long time now, but your in love with Gigi, even though we've kissed, you still love her. And I know that now, I can't intervene between you two. Just forget about me and leave me alone. By doing that, you can't hurt me even more than I already am. Just please leave." I looked at her. She had her head hanging low. I stood up and walked to the door. I held the door knob. Wait! I shouldn't do this. All of the things she said were wrong. I didn't kiss her because I thought she was desperate. I kissed her because I love her. I'm not in love with Gigi, never have been, never will. The only reason I'm still with her is because I don't know how to let her down easy, I'm still a nice guy. Finally, I will never forget about her because I love her too much to lose her.

"No." I simply said facing her.

"Gabe please." She said looking at me with sad eyes.

"No Autumn! I'm not leaving until you know the truth." I said getting closer to her.

"I already know the truth, and that was it." She said.

"No it's not."

"How do I know your not lying. Maybe your just gonna tell me the opposite, just to make me feel better. That's why just forget about me. I'm not for you. You belong with Gigi." She told me standing up and getting closer to me. Is she serious?

"No I don't, I belong with you." I said. She looked at me confused. I got closer to her and brought her in for a kiss. She pulled away.

"Gabe, I can't, your still with Gigi." She said.

"Well, I don't want to be, I'm just trying to let her go easy. The one I want is you, and it's always been you since the time you fell on me in the dance studio. Autumn, I love you." She looked at me in shock.

"No you don't." She said walking towards the door. She opened the door and I closed it. I turned her around and pushed her slowly to the door. I got closer to her. I connected my lips with hers, and she didn't pull away. I rapped my arms around her waist and she rapped her arms around my neck. We both moved back. I slowly laid her down on the bed without breaking the kiss. I hovered over her and used my hands to support me up. We kissed passionately and we both moved in sync. She broke the kiss. We both stared at each other.

"You know, the day we first kissed, well that was my first kiss." Autumn said smiling. That also brought a smile to my face.

"And was it a good or bad first kiss?" I asked with a smirk.

"It was neither. To me, it was a great first kiss."

"Me too." I stared at her and she stared back. "Did you ever know that you are a girl full of beautifulness? And that is one of the reasons I love you." I said honestly. She blushed.

"Can I ask you a question?" I nodded. "Why me?" She asked. I smiled. I was about to answer when there was a knock in the door.

"Guys, is everything alright in there?" Cole asked.

"Yeah man, we were just talking. We'll be out soon." I answered.

"Okay." Cole said.

"Come on. Let's go out somewhere and have fun." I said getting up off the bed. I helped her up. I pecked her on the lips and she smiled. I held her hand and lead her downstairs with Allie and Cole.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
I hope Gabe breaks up with Gigi soon because I don't want him to get hurt. After what happened earlier, I'm not sure if I should be around Gabe after they break up because with Julian, he will never leave me alone NOW.
*
*
*
*
*
Hello guys! What do you guys think Autumn means by that? What do you guys think happened in the alley with Julian? Comment and Vote! I'll try to update tomorrow so be alert. Love you all! Thank you! And until next time! Bye.
~A.