Chapter 6.

________________________________________________
Recently on The Girl with the Turquoise Shoes.
________________________________________________
"Let's get down to the simple stuff. What's your favorite color?" I said forcing myself.

"My favorite color is Yellow, what about you?" He asked me with a smile.

"My favorite color is..." I was saying until I saw someone I didn't want to see now. I got up quickly and helped Gabe up.

"What? What's wrong?" Gabe asked.

"Can we leave, like right now?" I said to Gabe. He looked confused, but then agreed. We grabbed our stuff from the sand and starting walking to the car. I was looking down until I bumped into someone big. I looked up, and right there, I knew the trouble was going to start.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

{Gabe was heading towards his car.}

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
"Well, well, well.... look who we have here, my great friend, Autumn." The man said.

"I'm not your friend anymore. Anyways, I was just about to leave so, will you excuse me..." I said turning to Gabe's direction. Then, unexpectedly, the man grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I hit his hard chest, and he had a tight grip on my wrist.

"Oh no you don't! Your staying with me! Your mine, and you always will be!" He said said tightening my wrist even harder.

"I was never yours, and I never will be! Now, let me go..." I said tightening my teeth from the pain.

"No, not a chance! Your coming with me!" He said dragging me. I tried to pull away, but his grip kept getting tighter, and tighter every time I tried.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
I turn around expecting to see Autumn behind me, but she wasn't. I went back to the shore, when I saw a man pulling Autumn away. It looked like Autumn was in pain. Right there I knew I had to be batman and save her. I ran to where they were.

"Let her go!!!" I yelled.

"Oh, look who came to the rescue, its pretty boy! I thought he was badly injured from that...fall...but I guess not. Wait a minute! Your friends with pretty boy! After what you did to him he forgave you? Or maybe he doesn't even know." He said looking at Autumn at the last statement grinning. I was confused, I didn't even know what he was talking about.

"Let me go!" Autumn screamed, but the guy shook his head.

"She said to let her go!" I yelled. He didn't seem to listen to me. But then he had an evil look on his face.

"You know what," he kneeled down and held Autumn by her hair, "you deserve what's coming to you. You deserve it for braking my heart!" He said to her face. Then all of a sudden, Autumn spit in his face and pushed him off. He got a grip of her again and threw her against the street. Seeing him hurting Autumn burned me on the inside. I couldn't take it anymore, so I ran up to him and punched him in the face. He fell down in pain. I rushed to Autumn and helped her up. I saw the man trying to get up, then I knew that we had to get out of here fast. I helped Autumn get into the car and we drove off.
*
*
*
*
*
Hey! So this was chapter 6! I hope you liked it! Like I said in my last chapter, I will be needing girlfriends for the other band members. I just need someone for the one and only, Will Jay! I just need hair color, eye color and name. I will be putting the girlfriends in the story once I get someone for Will. Please vote and comment (especially if you want to be Will's girlfriend), and thank you guys so much for reading my first story! You guys are the best! Until next time.
~A.