Chapter 20.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
I arrived at the dance studio for practice, and there stood Will.

"Hey, Will wasssup?" I greeted him.

"Are you going to tell them yet?" He asked.

"Will, not yet." I said looking at the ground. Then, I got an idea.

"Okay, how about this. I record a song, I listen to myself, and then I'll decide either to tell them or not, deal?" I said putting out my hand.

"Mmmmm, DEAL!" He shook my hand. "But we have to get something from the music store to start, so, when can we go?" He asked.

"Maybe after practice?" I asked headed inside.

"Sure." He said following me.

We had practice and we all had a blast. Gabe and Dana kept messing with me, in the brakes we had. They took my phone, then one of them pretended to be injured and when I went to help, they pulled me down. And they surprised me with a really tight hug when I came out of the bathroom, which by the way, made me want to go again. They drove me crazy. But I will get my revenge! Mwaahahahahaha!
Anyways..............
It was the end of practice and we were getting ready to leave.

"Hey Autumn, want to go grab a bite?" Gabe asked. I looked over at Will, who was signaling to hurry up.

"Maybe next time. I have to go," I said to him, "but, I will text you, okay?" I said giving him a smile.

"Okay." He said smiling back at me. I smiled wide, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye." I said to him.

"Bye, don't forget." He said.

"I won't." I said before heading out the door.

Me and Will went to a music store. When we got there, I was in awe! It had music notes everywhere, it had instruments, microphones, amps, everything. I walked towards the microphones and thought that Will was following, but he wasn't. I looked back and saw him staring at a girl.

"Will, it not polite to stare." I whispered to him.

"Was it that obvious?" He said, I nodded.

"Just go talk to her." I suggested.

"But...." I cut him off.

"You got this Will! Come on, go." I said pushing him towards her. He walked over to her.

~Will's P.O.V.~
"Hey...I'm Will." I said to the beautiful girl who had brown hair and these amazing dark brown eyes. She smiled, which made me weak.

"I'm Paris." She gave me a smile. Which made made me weak again, and I ended up dropping the guitar picks.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
I saw Will drop the guitar picks! I hit my forehead with my hand and shake my head. Nice move Will!

~Will's P.O.V.~
"Oh, sorry I'm such a cluts." I said getting on my knees to pick up the picks. I'm guessing she was thinking the same thing, she reached to help and that's when our hands touched. We looked at each other and continued. We got off the floor.

"Ww-wo-o-" I started saying. I need help.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
I see Will trying to say something, but he can't. I need to go help him. I start walking towards them.

"Hey Paris, I'm Autumn, Will's friend, he was just wondering if you would like to go hangout with him sometime?" I blurted out.

"Yeah." Will finally said. I get close to Paris and said as quiet as I can,

"He really likes you, as you can tell he is nervous." I said to her. She blushed and put a big smile on her face.

"Here, take this Will. Anytime." She said and she walked away. She gave Will a piece of paper with numbers on it.

"Oooooooo, Will got a lady friend!" I teased him. He blushed and smiled wide.

"Come on, let's get what we need, and leave." I said to Will who was still blushing. I'm so happy for Will. We got our stuff and left. Will dropped me off, and we said our goodbyes.

I went inside to find Allie crying on the couch.
*
*
*
*
*
Hello! 2 updates in 1 day! Comment and/or Vote if instead of 2 updates today, 3 updates today, so VOTE AND COMMENT! Love Ya!!!!!
~A.