Chapter 33.

~Autumn's P.O.V~
Right now, I was at the dance studio waiting for the boys to arrive.

"Autumn!" Will said running towards me.

"What?" I asked a little shocked.

"You remember the day when I met Paris in the music shop? And that day we were supposed to record...you know what?" He rushed.

"Yeah?"

"Well, when are we going to do it, because somehow we got busy."

"I don't know just set a time and I'll be there." I said.

"Fine. How about today after practice. The studio is free?"

"Okay. Sounds good. I'm doing this all for you Will."

"I know." He said walking away with a big smile. I smiled and sat on the couch. After about 10 minutes, the rest of the boys started to arrive.

"Hey big sis!" Dana said.

"Hey lil bro." I said back.

"Okay guys. Jill said that you will be going all around California to perform. So today, we have to correct our mistakes. Okay?"

"Yes, Autumn!" They all said in unison.

"Alright then, let's get started." I said clapping my hands.

We practiced for about an hour and a half.

"Okay guys! That was a good practice. I hope all goes well on your mini tour." I said. They smiled.

"Are you going to miss us?" Cole asked.

"Yes. I guess." I said acting like I wasn't.

"You are, aren't you? Guys she's going to miss us!" Cole whined. I tried to hide my smile.

"Come on, guys group hug. Bring it in!" Cole yelled.

"No you guys are sweaty!" I said backing away. I tried to run away, but Gabe got me and carried me to the guys. They hugged me, and it smelt bad.

"EW! It smells!" I said while they squeezed me in the hug. "I know what I'm doing when I get home, and that's shower." I said. They let go. We started laughing. We all were getting ready to leave.

"Hey Autumn!" Gabe said smiling.

"Hey Gabe." I said back.

"Do you want to go eat something with me?" He asked. I was about to say yes but then I remembered Will.

"I would love to but I can't, I got plans." I said.

"Really?" I nodded. "Okay, I guess I'll text you later?"

"Yeah." Will gave me a sign to hurry up. "Um...I got to go. I'll text you. Bye." I said to him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye." Is all I heard before walking away. I walked over to Will.

"Okay, I'm ready, let's go." I said dragging Will out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We arrived at the studio. We went in and settled.

"Okay what song are you going to sing?" He asked.

"I don't know. I guess, One Last Time by Ariana Grande." I suggested.

"Okay. Just get in the booth and when ever your ready, give me a thumbs up and I'll start the track." I nodded and went in the booth. I took deep breaths. I looked at Will and gave him a thumbs up. The track started.