Chapter 28 *Part 1*

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
Today is the day! It's Valentines Day! Even though I'm a loner, I'm still gonna PA-R-TY! Oh, and also it the day of our performance. We have one last rehearsal before the performance. The party starts at 4:00pm and we start our performance at 6:00pm, and then the boys performance starts at 8:00pm. Then the party ends around 12:00. So yeah. Right now we are on the stage for our last rehearsal. Everything is going great! We now ended rehearsal. Will doesn't look okay.

"Will, are you alright?" I asked. He didn't answer. He just looked awkwardly at Paris.

"We have to tell you guys something." Paris said. Then she continued.

"Will can't talk. Especially sing. His voice hurts when he talks." She said wrapping an arm around Will.

"How did this happen?" Cole asked.

"Well, he kind of was screaming a lot when we were on the mind eraser in Elitches." She responded.

"Wait that means we can't perform." Gabe said.

"We will, I just won't sing." Will said with a screeching voice.

"Okay, but we can't sing Superman. We have to find another song to sing." Dana said. The rest of the time, they tried to figure out what song they would perform. But, they won't tell me, or anyone else! Ugh!

We were all heading home. When I got home I rushed to my room and started get ready. Our performance is like a vintage theme so that would be fun!

I was finally done. I stepped back and looked at myself. Wow! I was really surprised of how I looked. I heard a knock. Gabe came in. I turned to him. I took a deep breath.

"How do I look?" I asked. He just stared.

"You look, amazing." He said making me smile.

"Thank you! You look amazing yourself." I said while he showed off. I chuckled.

"You ready?" He asked me.

"I guess...let's go." I said. He then stuck out his elbow for my to grab. I took it and we headed out. We met Will and Paris in the car. Then, we were off to the party.

When we got there, we saw Allie, Cole, Dana and Judy. They all looked amazing, including the boys. We all hung around until the clock struck 6.

"Welcome everyone to the annual Valentine Party! Up first for the dance competition, is Autumns team!" The announcer announced. We went up to the stage. And we got in our places.

We danced to No Air by: Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown. I was focusing on the moves when Gabe's eyes met mine. We danced with passion, still with our eyes connected. When he danced with me, he would make it feel magical. Like if there was something between us. We were about to end when Gabe did something different to our routine. We were supposed to end with a turn but Gabe turned me and dipped me down. He then stared in my eyes. We heard clapping and we both smiled. We got up and bowed to the audience. I looked up and saw Gigi giving me the evilest look she could make. My smile immediately went away. And I was the first one off the stage. I shouldn't of let Gabe do that. Now, Gigi is going to kill me. We were in the front row watching other teams perform. Finally, it was time to announce the winners!

"In third place, the blue birds. In the second place, the color rads. In first place, Autumn and the 5ers!(I didn't know what to do for the team name, I tried.)" the announcer announced. We ran up to the stage, said our thank you's and took the trophy. I can't believe we won! It was an awesome feeling.

Me and the girls, except for Gigi, went to my house to change into some party clothes while the boys went to Allie's to do the same.
*
*
*
*
*
Hello! Part 1 of 2! I'll update soon! I'm so sorry if it sucks! But I promise, the next one probably won't be boring. Thanks for the votes and reads! Vote and Comment on what you think of this story! Love Ya all!
~A.