Chapter 28 *Part 2*

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
We were all changing to our party clothes. I was finished and I looked at myself in the mirror. I just starred. I took a deep breath.

"You ready?" Allie asked putting on lip gloss.

"Yeah, lets go." I said grabbing my black leather jacket. We walked downstairs and met the other girls. We went in the car and we sang and danced in our seats. Honestly, I think this party is going to be really boring for me because I had no one. Allie had Cole, Will had Paris, Dana had Judy, and Gabe had Gigi. I guess I'll have to party by myself. Anyways, we arrived at the party. We went inside and immediately found the boys, but Gabe and Gigi. We said our hellos and went our separate ways. Dana and Judy went on the dance floor, Will and Paris went outside to nature, and Allie and Cole went to the kitchen. I sat at a table close by and looked around. I took out my phone and played some games.

~Dana's P.O.V.~
Judy and I went to dance. We were having a good time when a slow song came on.
"We should go sit down." She said. She started walking towards a table when I pulled her back. She looked a bit confused.

"Or we can dance?" I said giving her a smirk. She blushed.

"Ok, but I don't know how to slow dance though." She said.

"Just follow my lead." I said with a smile. She nodded in response. I put one arm on her lower back while she took my hand and rested her other hand on my shoulder. We looked into each others eyes. We moved together, slowly and smoothly. We couldn't keep our eyes apart from each other. At the end of the song, I dipped her slightly and looked into her eyes. I got closer to her, and before I knew it, my lips were on hers. She took a while but she kissed me back. Once she did, I felt myself smile into the kiss. We pulled apart and I helped her up. She rapped her arms around my neck and I rapped my arms around her waist.

"This is crazy but, would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked without thinking.

"Of course I would." She said then she kissed me. Best Valentine's Day Ever!

~Will's P.O.V.~
Paris and I went outside to see the sun go down. We sat on the bench and talked a little. We got a little personal too. I felt like I got to know the real her. I really want to ask her out, but she just makes me nervous. Where's Nutella when you need it?!

"What you thinking about?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You were just staring at me with that cute thinking face of yours." She said making me chuckle and kind of blush.

"Can I just be honest with you?" I asked turning towards her.

"Of course Will, what is it?" She said.

"Okay.(deep breath) I think your a pretty cool girl and I just wanted to know if maybe you would be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Will, are you serious?" I nodded nervously. Oh no! I don't think she likes me back. Why am I so stupid! I shouldn't of told her that. Ugh! Now I'm-

I was brought out of my thoughts by a pair of lips on mine. When I realized who's they were, I kissed back. We pulled apart.

"So is that a yes?" I asked just to confirm.

"Yes Will!" She said. I them hugged her tightly. When we separated, we looked at the sunset. I put my arm around her shoulder pulling her close to me. She smiled and we both watched the beautifulness of nature.

~Cole's P.O.V.~
Allie and I were in the kitchen, just talking and making each other laugh.

"So, how do you like Colorado?" She asked me.

"It's cool." I responded. She smiled and I smiled. I found myself staring at her.

"What? I know I'm ugly but you don't have to stare." She said looking at the counter.

"What? I never said you were ugly. And by the way, I want to stare at something beautiful." I said making her blush. I smiled and looked at her. She kept looking at the counter. I saw her lonely hand laying on the counter. I slowly moved my hand towards hers and held it. She looked at our hands and then at me. I tightened my grip and she did the same. I pulled her slowly towards me and I intertwined both of our hands together. Our faces were getting closer and closer.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
We finally were at the party. It was all Gigi's fault. She wasn't ready when I went to pick her up. And what really bugs me is that she has been on her phone since we got in the car. We entered and I found Autumn by herself. I walked towards her with Gigi trailing behind me.

"Hey Autumn." I said to her. She looked up and smiled.

"Hi Gabe." She said giving me a hug.

"Why are you all alone?" I asked.

"Cuz I'm a loner." She said laughing a little. I smiled.

"Gabe! It's almost time to perform! Go get Cole." Will said to me. I nodded and left Gigi at the table. Autumn followed me. We went into the kitchen and found Cole and Allie in a trance of romance.

"Cole, it almost time to perform." I said making them quickly pull apart. Cole smiled at Allie awkwardly and left with me. We met up with Dana and Will.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
"Sorry, did we interrupted something?" I said to Allie laughing a little. She rolled her eyes.

"No not at all. Come on, let go see the performance." Allie said pulling me towards the stage. We met with Paris and Judy. Will soon joined us since he couldn't really sing.

"Hey guys! We are IM5! But Will cannot sing today, so we will be singing for you guys." Cole said. They started with the first song, Everything About You.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Once they were done they sang Me and this Girl. The whole time, Gabe was looking at me. I couldn't help it so I looked at him. We starred into each others eyes while he sang and I watched.

Finally, when they were done singing, it was time for their song that they wouldn't tell us about.

"Okay guys! This is a new cover that we have been working on. It's called...Earned It." Dana said winking at Judy. She blushed and smiled. They are just so cute! They started singing. It turned out to be pretty good.

When they were done, they thanked the audience and got off the stage. Gabe came to me.

"How did we do?" He asked.

"It was pretty good, for batman." We both laughed. It turns out that Gigi left.

For the rest of the night, Dana was with Judy, Will was with Paris and Allie was with Cole. Luckily, I was with Gabe so it wasn't boring at all. I guess I was wrong. Gabe and I were having fun and dancing. I really had a good time. Wow! I love Valentines Day!
*
*
*
*
*
Hello! It has been a long time! I'm so sorry, school is being a pain! I'll try to update before we enter March but no promises. Thank you guys for waiting a long time for me to update. You guys are the best! Also, You guys can follow me because I got a Twitter account! Yay! Also, you guys should check out my friends account on Twitter. She post imagines of IM5, so yeah! Anyways, thank you guys so much! Oh, I almost forgot! I want to do like a question a week kind of thing where you guys comment a question, and I'll answer it. And maybe I'll ask a question and you guys comment your answers! I thought it would be nice to just interact with the readers that I have. So, if you want to you can. Thanks again! Love Ya all!
~A.

Twitter: @AprilIM526
Instagram: @AIM5ER
Allie's Twitter: @IM5Imagines4You