Chapter 25.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
"Just tell her how you feel!" I said to Dana.

"How!?" He asked.

"Just look her in the eyes and say what you feel." I said. Right now we were at the studio for practice. I had a plan. Judy was going to the water fountain, but Dana somehow didn't notice.

"It's not that easy!" He said getting a little bit angry.

"I got an idea. Practice on me. Just close your eyes, pretend I'm Judy, and tell me how you feel." I said to him.

"Okay." He said followed by a big sigh. He closed his eyes. I quickly grabbed Judy and put her in my position.

"Be quiet, and listen." I whispered as quietly as I could. She nodded and turn towards Dana. I stood behind her.

"Judy, you make me smile. You make me feel like I could do anything. When your with me, I feel like no sky is too high for me to reach. I just want you to know that your my light in the darkness, and that you are very beautiful. I really hope that one day we can be more than friends. I really like you." He said. Judy was almost in tears and she had a big smile on her face. Dana slowly opened his eyes and looked at Judy in shock.

"Did you hear that whole thing?" He asked embarrassed. Judy jumped on Dana and hugged him tightly. Then, there lips met. WOW! Didn't expect that to happen.

"I like you too, Dana." She said still hugging him.

"See I told you that you should tell her how you feel. But, I didn't know you were going to get a present." I said with a smirk. They both blushed and held hands! There so cute! One out of three done. Now I still need to think for Cole and Will. Dana, Judy, and I went back to practice.

"Okay guys. In two days, we will be traveling to Colorado." I announced.

"But, isn't the Valentine's thing next week?" Cole asked.

"Yes. But you guys should explore Colorado. So you... Get to Know it." I said with a smile.

"Sounds good." Will said.

"SOOOO, I think we are ready, and for that, I need to work with the boys for there performance, so girls take a break." I said while the girls went to relax. For the rest of the practice, we went over the guys dances and singing. It looked awesome, even if we were still practicing. We ended our practice and went our separate ways. I caught up to Gabe.

"Hey. I have a question to ask you." I said to Gabe.

"And I have an answer to give you." He said looking at me.

"Is Gigi going to Colorado?" I asked.

"Yeah, but she's coming the day before Valentine's." He responded.

"Oh, okay. I was just wondering for you know, stuff we might do over there." I said making him smile.

"Okay." He said smiling. I'm just saying but, HES SMILE IS GOING TO KILL ME! I smiled back. We said our goodbyes, and went our separate ways.

2 DAYS LATER

We all met up in the airport. We waited for hours until they were finally boarding. I was supposed to sit with Allie, but Allie and Cole both want to sit next to each other. So she switched with, guess who? Gabe. I had a window seat and Gabe sat next to me. Dana and Judy were sitting together behind us, Cole and Allie were sitting next to us and Will and Paris were sitting in front of us.

"So, you ready to go back to Colorado?" Gabe asked.

"Yes! I can't wait! Are you ready to see Colorado?" I asked him.

"Totally!" He said smiling. I smiled back. We left around 5:00pm and it takes three hours to arrive in Colorado. Great!(sense the sarcasm)

"So, what do you like about Colorado?" Gabe asked.

"I like the mountains, and this really cool intertainment park that is called Elitch Gardens! They have a water park and a park full of cool rides. I hope you guys get to go, but the tickets are expensive." I said.

"Sounds like fun. I hope we do." He said. We both nodded and smiled. An hour past and what we did was listen to music, play phone/computer games, and right now, we are messing with Dana and Judy, who are all lovey dovey! It's so cute!

"Okay guys, this may be weird but 5 inches apart, no touching, I'm looking at you Dana." Gabe joked around. We were all quietly laughing. When we finally settled down, I just found myself staring out the airplane window. I felt myself feeling sleepier, and sleepier by the second.

"Autumn, here sleep this way," Gabe said while moving me slowly,"your going to hurt yourself."

"Okay." I answered quietly. I snuggled on to his arm, which soon turned into his chest. He had an arm around my shoulder, and his head resting on mine. I felt him breathing lightly as we both fell asleep.

~Allie's P.O.V.~
I looked over and saw Gabe and Autumn sleeping peacefully together. I took out my phone and took a picture. This could be useful one day.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
I couldn't wait to land in Colorado. From what Autumn keeps telling me, I think I am going to love it. I hope I get to hangout with her more, before Gigi comes. I don't know why I'm with her. I just..........ugh! I don't know. But what I do know is, I can't live without Autumn. I don't care if we are just friends, as long as I can be around her, I'm happy.
*
*
*
*
*
Hello! So, what do you guys think will happen when they get to Colorado? Or when Gigi comes? Do you think the boys will be strong enough to ask their lady friends to be more than friends? What do you think? Comment and Vote! I hope you guys liked it! Love Ya all!
~A.