Chapter 1.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
As I face planted the floor, I felt someone come near me. She turned me around and looked at me straight in the face. I could see nothing but a blurry face and long dark brown hair.

"Are you ok?" Ask the girl with concern.

Her voice gave me a warm feeling inside that I couldn't define. Suddenly, I couldn't hear anything but mumbling in the background. She let me go and I was laying on my side. All I saw was her walking away in her turquoise shoes, before I blacked out.

THE NEXT DAY

I opened my eyes slowly. I realized that I woke up in a hospital bed.

"Why am I here?" I moaned out.

"You fell against the concrete, and hit your head badly." Said Will.

"Oh, how long have I been out?" I ask slowly sitting up.

"Just about a day. The doctor says you can leave tomorrow because you don't have any
major injuries!" Squealed Dana.

I nodded and closed by eyes slowing. WOW! I was tired as heck. I fell asleep thinking of nothing but the turquoise shoes.

LATER THAT DAY

I woke up to people whispering. They saw me and quickly got quiet.

"So, Gabe. Tomorrow, we have to go to the dance studio to practice some new moves. We are also being taught by a mystery guest." Said Cole.

"Who is this mystery guest?" I asked almost frightened to know who.

"We actually don't know. Our manager won't tell us. But, I guess its someone that can dance." Responded Cole.

I was so curious who it might be. But I was more curious about that girl the day I fell. Her voice still rings in my head. That warm feeling I got, yeah, well it's happening again while I think about it. The only thing I knew was that she had long dark brown hair, turquoise shoes, and the voice of an angel.
I felt my eyes getting heavier, then I closed my eyes, and fell right asleep.
*
*
*
*
*
Hey! This is my first ever story that I have written. I hope you guys like it. Plz comment and vote. Don't be scared to give me feedback too.
~A.