Chapter 22.

1 MONTH LATER
~Will's P.O.V.~
I have been going out with Paris a few times now. Of course, I am not as awkward as I was at the music store, thank goodness for that! I am really starting to like her, but I don't really know if she likes me. One day I will know, hopefully. Right now, I was at my house in my room. I heard my phone make a sound, saying that I got a message. It was Autumn.

*TEXT CONVO*
ACanSing: Hey Will!
Me: Hey Autumn! What do you need?
ACanSing: Well, I need to tell you that in person. Can we meet somewhere, like the dance studio?
Me: Sure, I'll be there in 10.
ACanSing: Ok, I'll be here. See you soon!
Me: See Ya.
I went to go put my shoes on and headed to my car. And I was off to the studio!
When I got there, Autumn was in the dance studio, on her phone.

"Hey, I'm here! So, what did you need to tell me?" I asked.

"Well, I had a dance team, back in Colorado, and I was like the leader. I was supposed to go back for Valentine's Day so I can lead the group to learn a dance for this party contest kind-of thing. But it turns out that they got a new leader, and I won't be leading them. The bad news is that, the contest was apart of my college project, and since I don't have a team, I can't enter.(sigh) and that means I fail, and I don't want to do that. Sooooo, I was thinking since you boys all have your "lady friends", we can form a team, and enter. What do you think?" She said.

"I think it's a great idea, but don't you think that the rest of the people should be here, and you know, know about it, and if they do want to do it?" I asked. Autumn put a smirk on her face.

"Way ahead of you. I already called Cole, Dana, Gabe, Allie, Judy, and Paris to come to the studio." She said.

"What about Gigi?" I asked awkwardly.

"I asked Gabe to bring her." She said sighing.

"Oh, ok." I said while both of us waited.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~Autumn's P.O.V.~

"That sounds great." Dana and Judy said in unison.

"I'm in." Paris said rapping an arm around Will.

"Will I be partnered with Gabe?" Gigi asked, I nodded, "then fine, since you begged." She than hugged Gabe, and surprised him with a kiss. We all just looked away. Then they separated.

"Okay....." We all said.

"When should we start practice?" I asked.

"How about tomorrow?" Will suggested.

"Does that sound good to you all?" I asked. Everyone agreed.

"Not me, I have a nail appointment tomorrow." Gigi said. We all looked at each other.

"Oh that's fine, we can practice without you. Don't worry, we can figure something out for Gabe." Dana said to Gigi sassily. Cole, Will, Allie, and I all wanted to burst out laughing, but we held it in.

"No that's okay, I'll come after my nail appointment." Gigi said giving us a fake smile.

"Great! Everyone be here at 5:00pm so we can get started." I said with a big smile.
"Yeah whatever. Gabe, I have to go, my girl is waiting outside for me," she looked at me than kissed Gabe, "bye weirdos!" She said while leaving.
"Bye bit-" Dana was about to say but I covered his mouth.
"Dana we can't say that, at least not out loud." I whispered to Dana. We both chuckled. We all were talking and enjoying each other's company. Than it got late and everyone started to leave. I was about to turn off the lights when Gabe came to me.

"Hey Gabe." I said with a smile.

"Hey." He said bummed. I looked at him and can tell he was acting.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's just.....you haven't.....gone to grab a bite with me yet." He said with his head down, I could tell he was blushing.

"And...?" I asked smiling a little. I kind of wanna see this.

"Well, do you want to?" He pleaded with puppy eyes and a pouting lip.

"I don't know. I have to get ready for tomor-"

"Please Autumn, for me?" He pleaded once more. I thought about it. Why not!

"Sure, but only for a little bit." I said. He smiled and grabbed my hand. He pulled me to his car, literally. We went to a burger place and ate. We talked like we usually do. It was time to go home, and I was so exhausted from today, I just felt like sleeping. We sat in the car and I fell asleep right away.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
"We're here." I said looking at Autumn. She already fell asleep. I took her out of the car and carried her bridal style. She cuddled up to me and held me tightly, still asleep. The door was open, and I saw a note from Allie. It said

Autumn,
Cole and I are at the movies! We will be back soon! Love Ya!
-Allie

I took Autumn upstairs to her room. I laid her down on the bed. I looked at Autumn and saw how peaceful she looked when she was asleep. I walked towards the door, when I heard Autumn say something.

"Gabe?" She called for me.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Thank you." She said turning her head to look at me.

"No problem, now go to sleep." I said to her. She sat up on the bed.

"You know I owe you right?" She said looking at me.

"For what?" I said walking towards her.

"For letting me stay with you that night. It's already late, you can stay here if you want." She said smiling at me.

"Do you want me to?" I asked her.

"Well, honestly, yes! I'm going to be by myself, because Allie's with Cole..." She smiled to herself,"probably in the kitchen." She said. We both chuckled.

"Okay, I'll stay." I said sitting on the bed.

"YAY!" She said knocking me down on the bed. We both laughed. The rest of the night we watched tv, played games, and talked about life.

"We should go to sleep now, it getting late." I said getting up from the couch. Autumn's phone beeped. She read her text message out loud.

"I'm going to stay at Cole's! Stay safe! -Allie. I guess it's just you and me." She said.

"I guess so, come on, let's go to sleep." I helped her up from the couch and we both headed upstairs.

She crawled in her bed and covered herself. I was about to sit on the floor when I felt a hand on mine.

"Come on, I got room." Autumn said scooting to the side so I can lay there.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm not letting you sleep on the ground, even if it was our deal." She said.

"Since it was our deal, I must keep it." I said. I was about to slide on the floor when Autumn pulled me onto the bed.

"Your not going to sleep on the floor. Can you not sleep on the floor, please for me?" She said pouting her lip.

"Fine." I said getting under the covers. She hugged me.

"Thanks, now goodnight." She said turning away from me.

"Goodnight." I said, and we both shut our eyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We both were sleeping when I felt Autumn shiver. I didn't think, so I cuddled with her. She then stopped shaking and I heard her whisper "thank you" before we both fell fully asleep.
*
*
*
*
*
Hello! This is another update, I hope you all liked it! Vote and Comment on what you thought about this chapter! Thank you guys for the reads! You guys are awesome! I will try to update as soon as possible, but school is being a pain right now, so we will see. Also, you guys can follow my new fan page thought I made with my bff, @AIM5ER
Follow us, and like! I will try to update soon! Love Ya all! Bye!
~A.