Chapter 10.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
We were all sitting in the studio. The boys were talking about there new cover. Me and Allie were talking about our New Years resolution.

"My New Years resolution is...." Allie started thinking about it, "oh, I know. I will use my electronics less!" We both laughed. We both knew that wasn't going to happen.

"What are you guys talking about?" Cole asked us with a confused face.

"Our New Years resolution." I said to him.

"Oh, well do you want to know my New Years resolution?" He asked. We nodded.

"My New Years resolution is to make new friends." He said smiling to Allie. She smiled too.
"My New Years resolution is to find love." Will said.

"My New Years resolution is to grow." Dana said. We all laughed, including Dana.

"My New Years resolution is to enjoy life more." Gabe said looking at me.

"My New Years resolution is to tell the truth more." I said while looking at Gabe. We both were looking at each other. I couldn't take my eyes off of his. Thank goodness that Cole got us out of our lots.

"What's your New Years resolution Allie?" Cole asked Allie.

"My New Years resolution was to use my electronics less, but there is no way that will happen." Allie said looking at Cole. We all laughed at her last statement.

"Hey, so um... I'm having a New Years party at my house tomorrow, would you two like to come?" Cole asked us.

"Sure, we'd love too!" Allie said as soon as Cole was done talking.

"We are?" I asked looking at Allie.

"We will be there Cole." Allie said completely ignoring me.

"Well, Allie will be there, but I'm not going." I said looking down.

"Why are you not coming?" The boys asked me.

"Um, can I talk to you out in the hall, Autumn?" Allie asked me. She grabbed my arm and pulled me out to the hall.

"What do you mean your not going?!" Allie asked.

"I don't want to go to a party, I don't even have anything good to wear." I said to her.

"Your going, I need you to be there Autumn, please for me?" She asked me.

"I don't know Allie....." I said. Then Gabe came out of the room.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
"Make her want to go." Allie whispered in my ear before going back into the room with the boys.

"Why are you not coming?" I asked Autumn.

"I just don't want to." She said putting her head down.

"Well, will you please go? For me?" I asked her holding her chin up with my finger. We looked into each others eyes.

"Okay. I'll go." She said to me.

"Yay! Thank you so much!" I said to her. I gave her a hug and she seemed shocked at first but then she hugged back. We pulled apart and we both went back into the room.

"So are you going?" Cole asked.

"Well, since you guys begged me, I'll go." She said looking at me. We both smiled at each other. Then, the boys went in to hug her. We climbed on top of her and we all started laughing.

TIME PAST
(8:45)
It was time for us to leave because it was getting late. We all went our separate ways. I got to my house and went to my room. I'm so happy that Autumn was going to the party, but I am bummed that I have to take my girlfriend with me. Her name is GiGi. I like her, but not as much as I used to. She gets all dramatic and she thinks she is better than everyone just because she has a boyfriend in a band. I've been meaning to brake up with her but she always has a meltdown. I really hope GiGi doesn't do anything to Autumn at the party. I decided to text Autumn to get more in the mood for New Years.
*TEXT CONVO*
Me: Hey!
🌺Autumn: Hey.
Me: I can't wait till the party.
🌺Autumn: Do I really have to go?
Me: Yes! You have to, if you don't, ill look like this😔
🌺Autumn: Haha! Okay, I'll go.👍
Me: Are you sure? Positive?
🌺Autumn: Yes batman😏
Me: Yes!!! See you tomorrow then?
🌺Autumn: Yeah.
Me: Okay, Goodnight Autumn.😴
🌺Autumn: Goodnight Batman.😋
I smiled and fell asleep.
*
*
*
*
*
Hello! I hope you guys liked it. Thank you guys again for the reads! You guys are awesome! Will and Dana's girlfriends, don't worry you guys are coming into the story as soon as possible! So keep an eye out👀.
5 Votes and 3 Comments for the next update, so Vote and Comment! Until next time! Bye!
~A.