Chapter 29.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
I woke up with a smile on my face. I kept thinking about last night. After the party, my feet hurt from all the dancing. So, Gabe gave me a piggyback ride, and we went home. I sat up on my bed. I looked around my room to see if anything was unusual. I was alone so Paris must of stayed with Will. I got up slowly and looked in the mirror. I had a black long sleeve shirt on with pink loose sweats. My hair was the same way it was yesterday but messier. I slowly walked out of my room and went downstairs. Someone was in the kitchen. Gabe was drinking a cup of water.

"Hey." I said getting a cup. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey. Your up early." He said.

"Really? What time is it?" I said filling my glass with water.

"7:45." He said looking at the clock than back at me.

"I guess I am." I said drinking from my cup. I put my cup on the counter, and suddenly our eyes met. It was awkward, but I didn't want to turn away.

"So...umm...where did Gigi go yesterday?" I asked.

"Oh, turns out she has friends here. And she went with them." He responded.

"Oh." I said finishing my water. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Gabe sat next to me. We watched movies and tv shows. It has been a long time now, and Will and/or Paris haven't came down.

"Hey, you know it's weird how Paris and Will haven't came down yet. We should go check on them." I suggested. Gabe nodded and we both went upstairs. We knocked on the door to where Will was staying. No answer. I turned the knob and opened the door slowly.

"Hello?" I called. But there was no answer. We both went in and found no sight of Will or Paris. There was just a note on the bed. I looked at Gabe with confusion and read the note. I guess Paris and Will got up early and went somewhere. Wow. I did not expect that. I turned to Gabe and smiled.

"Well, what should we do?" I asked Gabe.

"I don't know. What do you wanna do?" He asked sitting next to me.

"No, I asked you first." I said.

"Well, first, I kind of want to watch some movies and later go to the mall." He said.

"Fine with me." I said I got up and went to my room. I laid in my bed and covered my self with the blankets. Gabe just leaned on the door frame looking at me.

"Oh sorry. Did you want me to watch movies with you?" I asked with a little smirk on my face.

"Uh, yeah kind of." He said trying not to smile.

"Oh. I can't you see. It's really cold downstairs and it's warm up here, and I like being warm so...." I said getting into the blankets even more.

"Okay. I'll be downstairs." He said with a small frown. He started to slowly turn around.

"Wait! We can watch movies up here?" I suggested.

"Do you want to?" He asked, once again leaning in the door frame.

"Yes. There's the tv and the CD player." I said pointing to each of them. He nodded in okay and put on a movie. He then sat on the floor and turn towards the tv.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Watching." I then got up and pulled his arm to make him stand up.

"Your going to get cold. I don't mind sharing." I said pulling him to my bed. I made my way to the side next to the wall. I then padded the seat next to me so Gabe could lay there. He looked at me then laid down. I pulled the covers up to our waists and we sat there watching the movie.