Chapter 16.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
I was trying to look for Autumn through the crowd. I couldn't find her anywhere. I sat on the stairs just wondering where she might be. Then I felt someone sit next to me.

"Hey." I heard Autumn say softly.

"Hey." I said it the same way.

"So, are you having a good time?" She asked.

"Ummmm.......i guess....." I said to her. I turned and looked at her, "how about you?" I asked.

"Honestly, not really...it's boring." She said putting her head on my shoulder. I suddenly felt a tingle, and it was a good tingle. I rested my head on hers. I saw that her hand was lonely to I grabbed it.

"Gabe, were are you?" I heard Gigi say. We immediately separated and found Gigi coming our way.

"There you are!" She said then she sat on my lap. I looked at Autumn. Gigi than turned my face and kissed me.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
I felt really uncomfortable while they were kissing so I just moved. I didn't feel comfortable in this party anyway, I just want to go home. I headed towards Dana and Judy who were dancing.

"Hey guys. Dana I'm going home I just don't feel good." I said to him.

"Okay, thank you for coming big sis." He said while giving me a hug. I said bye to Judy and I was off to find Allie. I found her with Cole in the kitchen. It's weird, it's like there always in the kitchen.

"Hey Allie. Hey Cole. So I don't feel good. I think I'm going to go home." I said to them.

"Nooooooo...." Allie said whining, "I don't want to go."

"I'll take you home." Cole said.

"Great!" I said and put my hand out for the car keys. Allie past them to me and blushed. I gave them both hugs and went to find Will. I found him at the snack bar. I told him what I told the others and he gave me a hug and a goodbye. I headed towards the door. I looked back at the steps were Gabe and I were sitting. He wasn't there anymore. I opened the door and went towards the car. I got in and put some music on. I drove home not minding a thing.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
"Gigi stop." I said pulling her away.

"What? You don't like me anymore?" She said.

"Look, I'll be right back." I said leaving her on the steps. I went to Cole and Allie.

"Hey, where's Autumn?" I asked.

"She went home." Allie said. I nodded and walked away. I headed towards the door. I looked back to see if Gigi was watching. I found myself safe and quickly got out. I drove to Autumn and Allie's house. I got out and knocked on the door. Autumn answered.

"Gabe what are you doing here?" She asked me wide eyed.

"Question is, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at Dana's party?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't feel good." She said with her head down.

"Is it ok if I stay here with you?" I asked, "I don't feel good either." She chuckled.

"Sure, come in." She said opening the door for me to come in. We both sat on the couch. We talked and watched some tv.
"Hey, I'll be right back, I'm gonna change into something more comfortable." She said. I nodded and she headed upstairs. I kept looking at the tv when I started thinking about the things Autumn needs to tell me. What were they? I then got out of my thoughts when I saw Autumn. She looked stylish, even if she was in her P.J.'s. I had to know the things she needs to tell me. It's killing me not knowing.

"Autumn, can I ask you something?" I blurted out.

"Sure." She said turning her attention to me.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"For what Gabe?" She asked then she seemed like she now figured out what I was saying. She put her head down. Then she came closer to me she hugged me tight.

"What's this for?" I said while she hugged me.

"The last hug before you hate me." Then she separated. She went back to the regular place she was sitting in.

"If you wanna know, well.... Here it goes." She gulped and her mouth opened.
*
*
*
*
*
Heyyyyyyyyy! I hoped you liked this chapter! I can't belive the truth is coming out! What do you guys think Autumn needs to confess? Comment and tell me what you think. Vote too! Until next time! Bye!
~A.