Chapter 32.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
A few days have passed and I still can't believe it. I kissed Gabe. Everything has been the same though. He has been helping me heal ever since I told him. Well, actually, all the boys have. I told them what happened and now they barely leave me out of their sight. Especially Dana and Will. Every night, they come into my room and lock the windows and make sure all the doors are locked. I mean, I know they care but there just super over protective. They have been staying with me and Allie because they were scared something might happen to us, so we technically have two girls and four boys under one roof. Which is okay, I guess. Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I said. The door opened and revealed Gabe carrying a bag.

"Hey." I said sitting up.

"Hey, I brought you something to eat." He said setting the bag on the bed. He gave me mine and he took his. I opened the box and found Chinese food. There was a knock on the door.

"Yours is in the kitchen." Gabe yelled to the door.

"YASS!!!" Screamed Will running downstairs. Man, that guy has some good food senses. Both Gabe and I chuckled.

"So, how you feelin?" He asked.

"Better than before." I answered.

"Good." He said smiling. I smiled back. There was an awkward silence. We both just ate, not saying a word. When we finished, Gabe gathered the trash and put it in the bag.

"Thank you for the food." I said to him.

"No problem. Soooooo....." He said.

"Soooooooo..." I said awkwardly. "look, I'm tired of laying here all day. We should go out. As in go somewhere." I told him.

"Okay, where do you wanna go?" He asked.

"Well, we should go to a party or something."

"Okay, good. Because there's a party that we have to attend too, and I didn't want to leave you alone."

"Perfect, so at what time do we have to be ready?"

"In 4 hours." I nodded.

"Okay. Sounds good."

"Good. I'll tell the boys so we can leave and let you guys get ready." He said walking out the door. Twenty minutes later, the boys left and me and Allie started getting ready. I showered and put on jeans and a fancy black shirt. I went to the bathroom where Allie was getting her hair ready.

"Please tell me your not wearing that." Allie said when she saw me.

"What?" I asked with confusion, and looking at what I was wearing.

"It's going to be the biggest party that we will ever go to. You have to dress to empress." She said snapping her fingers.

"Allie, I don't have anything else."

"Well, I do." She said dragging me to her room. She went to her closet and got out a box.

"I was gonna give it to you on your birthday, since you like colors, but since we had a change in plans, I didn't get to." She said placing it on the bed. I stared at her. "Open it." She told me. I went over to the box and opened it slowly. I removed the tissue that was covering the present. Once I did, the tissue revealed a beautiful dress. It was dark blue with colorful sparkles on the top and bottom. I looked at the dress in awe.

"Allie, you didn't have to." I said giving her a hug.

"I did too. Now let's get you ready." She said dragging me to the bathroom.