Chapter 38.

_____________________________________
Previously on:
T͙h͙e͙ G͙i͙r͙l͙ i͙n͙ t͙h͙e͙ T͙u͙r͙q͙u͙o͙i͙s͙e͙.
_____________________________________

"I was waiting for her but she never came." I said trying to explain why Autumn didn't come back with me.

"What!" Gabe screamed.

"I'm so sorry Gabe." I said to him.

"I have to go find her!" Gabe said as he tried to walk out the door, but Dana and Cole held him back.

"No, you can't. You might do something stupid." Dana said.

"But she's out there!" Gabe said with pain in his eyes. Cole and Dana sat him down on the couch as he put his head on his face.

HOURS LATER

Everyone tried calling and texting Autumn, but she didn't answer. They were all waiting for something, until there was a knock on the door.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~Nobody's P.O.V.~
Allie got up to open the door. There appeared two police officers.

"Is this where Autumn," Gabe got up as soon as he heard Autumns name.

"Yep. Where is she?" Allie ask in a rush.

"She's downtown. We just wanted to tell you that you can come and get her tomorrow." One of the policeman said.

"Can we go get her right now?" Gabe asked almost heading out the door.

"Sorry, but you have to get her tomorrow, she's under observation. Their just checking if everything's ok." One police officer said.

"Observation? What happened?" Allie asked.

"Well, a man by the name of Jake," Allie froze once she heard the name. "tried to shoot her. But luckily, we were there before he pulled the trigger. Don't worry, she is ok. They just wanted to double check. So you can get her tomorrow." The police officer said.

"Okay thank you, have a goodnight." Will said.

"You guys also have a goodnight." They both said in unison before walking to their police car. Will shut the door slightly. Allie began to cry while Cole held her tightly. A couple minutes passed. Allie calmed down a little , still in Cole's arms. Then Allie decided to speak.

"We should all stay here and we could all go in the morning together." She said her voice quivering.

"Seems like a plan. I'll get the blankets for me, Will, and Gabe." Cole said getting up while Allie followed behind to help. When they got settled, Cole and Allie went up to Allie's room.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be out in a sec." Allie said walking into the bathroom. Cole nodded in response and went to wait in Allie's room.

~Cole's P.O.V.~
It's been thirty minutes since Allie went into the bathroom. I stood up and went to check on her. I silently knocked on the door.

"Allie, are you ok?" I asked. I heard sniffles.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I heard silently.

"Allie, can I come in?" I asked.

"Um, no. I'll be out in a sec." She said through the door.

"Okay, I'll be in your room." I said walking off. I know she's not ok. She walked in slowly. I got up and hugged her. I knew that she needed one.

"Now tell me." I said leading her towards the bed. We both sat on the bed and I had my arm around her.

"It's just, Autumn. She's always risking herself. Even if that means to do the things that make her unhappy. It gets on my nerves. I don't even know why. It's just stressful." She said with her head down.

"You know I love you right?" I asked pulling her chin up with my finger.

"Yes." She said blushing.

"Well, do you know why?" I asked her. She just stared at me. She shook her head slightly.

"Well, your beautiful, kind, and your shyness is super cute. But mostly, you care about your friends and you worry about them too much, it becomes stress for you. I love you for more reasons though. But if I list them, we probably wouldn't be able to go pick up Autumn." Allie smiled. "Or plan our wedding." I mumbled.

"What?" She asked blushing.

"Oh nothing." I quickly said blushing.

"Tell me." She said.

"No, you probably already know." I said.

"No I don't. Now tell me." She said.

"No." I said. Then all of a sudden, I was pinned to the bed. Allie was on top of me holding my hands down on each side of my head.

"Cole Alan Pendery, tell me."

"Oooooh feisty! Me like. Me like a lot." I said making her blush.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing." I said.

"Fine." She gave me an evil smirk. She then started tickling me. I laughed and tried to get her off of me. But she somehow was winning.

"I said or plan our wedding." I spat out. She froze. She was still on top of me. I looked up to her while she just stared down at me. Faster than I could say Magnanimous, she smashed her lips on to mine. We kissed passionately. I pushed her off of me, not breaking the kiss. I got on top of her and we still kissed with the same passion as before.

"Guys, go to sleep." We heard Dana yell through the door. We pulled away, both blushing. I got off of Allie and laid next to her. She laid next to be facing the other way. I wrapped my hands around her waist and she turned to face me. I kissed her and she kissed back.

"Goodnight Cole." She said with a small smile in her face.

"Goodnight sweetheart." I said back. With that we feel asleep in each others arms.

~Nobody's P.O.V.~

Everyone rushed to the car. Once everyone got in the car, they drove off to get Autumn. They all entered the building, in a rush to get Autumn. They looked around when they saw Autumn patiently waiting sitting in the waiting room. She looked up and immodestly locked eyes with Gabe. Gabe locked his eyes with her. They both didn't move. Gabe stood in silence, almost frozen looking at her. Autumn did the same but sitting down. She smiled to Gabe indicating that everything was okay. Gabe smiled and began walking towards her. Autumn got up from her seat and ran into Gabe's arms. Gabe hugged her tightly and so did Autumn.

"A promise is a promise. And I'm here now." Autumn said into his ear with hugging him. They pulled away a little and Gabe smashed his lips into Autumns. They kissed passionately, like they haven't seen each other in a long time.

"We are all waiting Gabe, stop having Autumn all to yourself." Dana said separating them. Autumn and Gabe laughed as Dana hugged Autumn. Autumn hugged him tightly. After that, Will and Cole got there hugs. Allie was waiting patiently for her turn when it came Allie and Autumn hugged each other tightly.

"Your an idiot for going by yourself." Allie said into the hug. Autumn smiled.

"I know. But in the bright side, I am here and safe." Autumn said. They separated and they all began to walk out of the building. Gabe and Autumn were hand in hand. Cole and Allie were also hand in hand. Dana and Will were texting there girlfriends about all of the things that happened. They all went to a restaurant and celebrated there "freedom"

"I love you Autumn." Gabe said.

"I love you too!" Autumn said giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"I have to ask you something." Gabe said sternly. Autumn looked at him and he smashed his lips on hers.
*
*
*
*
*
Hello! So, I have something to tel, you guys. Sadly, this book is coming to an end. I will be finishing this book this weekend. I can't believe all of the reads and votes that I got for this book. Thank you guys so much! I love you guys! Keep voting and commenting, until next time! Love ya!😇😘
~A.