Chapter 27.

~Allie's P.O.V.~
We were at a dance studio practicing. Everything looks awesome! It was break time and I ran towards Autumn.

"Hey, guess what I was thinking?" I told Autumn with excitement.

"What?" Autumn asked turning her attention to me.

"We should go to Elitches! With the boys and the girls!" I said a little to excited.

"That's a good idea, but when?" She asked.

"Well, before it gets to Valentine's Day. So like, on Wednesday?" I suggested.

"Sure! That sounds great! When should we tell them?" She asked me.

"We should do it as a surprise!" I said kind of quietly. She nodded and we started practice again.

WEDNESDAY

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
Allie, Cole, Dana, Judy, Paris, and I were all in my living room. Minuets later, Will came down. We were all talking when I noticed that Gabe hasn't came down yet.

"Guys, I'll be right back." I said excusing myself. I went up the stairs slowly and stopped in front of his door. I knocked lightly.

"Gabe?" I called quietly. There was no answer. I opened the door a bit and peeked inside. I heard light snoring, he is probably still sleeping. I walked in closing the door behind me. I had to wake him up because I don't want him to miss the big SUPRISE today. I sat next to him while he slept and shook him a little.

"Gabe? Gabe, wake up. We are all going somewhere, so get ready." I said quietly. It seemed like he was sleeping, but I could tell he was faking. He then moved his head to the side when his hair covered his face. And once again it bothered me. I moved the piece behind his ear and took away my hand as fast as I could. He then fluttered his eyes open.

"Well this seems familiar." He said smirking a little.

"Get up and get ready." I said getting up from the bed. I was walking towards the door.

"Where are we going?" He asked getting up.

"Just a place where we can have fun." I said quickly opening the door and getting out. I went downstairs with the rest of our friends.

Minuets later, Gabe came down smirking at me.

"Yes! We are all ready! Let's go!" Allie said with excitement. We got into the car. We drove to our destination.

We finally got there.

"Welcome to Elitch Gardens!" I announced proudly. Everyone was looking out the window in awe. We got out of the car and got past security and stuff like that. We were finally in.

"Let's be in pairs. I'll meet you guys here in the main entrance at 5! Everyone pick your partners!" Allie said with so much excitement. Then she went with Cole. Paris went with Will, and Dana with Judy. And that means I get Gabe. YAYAYAYAY?

"Since this is my first time here, why don't you pick our first ride?" Gabe said.

"Okay, let's start with a non-scary ride." I said looking around. He smiled. I led him to a ride. He came from behind me and put his arm around my shoulder. Well, that was really enjoyable.

~Paris's P.O.V.~
We were walking around when I saw this really awesome ride. It read the Mind Eraser.

"Will! We should go to the Mind Eraser!" I suggested with excitement.

"I was thinking the same thing!" Will responded even more excited. We got on the ride and the whole time, Will was screaming his lungs out. When we got off he could barely speak and was shaking. Oops!

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
Gabe and I had a great time. We went to get some ice cream. He had to use the bathroom after so he went. I was patiently waiting on a bench when this guy came up to me.

"Hey pretty lady. Why don't you come with me." He said getting in my personal space.

"No thank you." I said getting up. He then grabbed my hand.

"Come on baby. Don't be like that. Let's just go to my house." He said grabbing my wrist.

"Leave me alone you purvert." I said getting out of his grip. I then turn to walk away when he grabbed me again. I tried to get out of his grip, but I couldn't. This is just GREAT!

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
I was heading back to where Autumn was waiting when I saw her struggling. The guy wasn't Julian so I'm guessing it's a random stranger. I got a plan and a really good one. I walked up to the scene.

"Hey is everything good here?" I asked. I then put my arm around Autumn's waist and pulled her close. She was confused at first when she just pretended like nothing happened.

"And whose this?" The guy asked.

"He's my Fr-" I cut her off.

"Boyfriend," I blurted out. Autumn then looked at me, "why you all over my girl man not cool." I said pulling Autumn closer.

"Oh I thought she was free, sorry man." He said before walking away. I then laughed a bit and put my arm around Autumn's shoulder.

"Let's go my girl." I said, then we went off to other rides. It was already 5 so we headed towards the main entrance. We saw our friends waiting. Some looked really exhausted, especially Will. We got in the car and drove home. We got home and went to our rooms.

Paris and Will were watching a movie in the living room. I was in my room and Autumn in hers. I went to Autumns room. I knocked on the door.

"Is you there?" I asked.

"Yeah, you can come in." She responded. I opened the door. I stepped in and closed the door behind me. She was on her bed drawing.

"Whatcha doin?" I said sitting on her bed.

"Nothin. What do you need?" She asked.

"Nothin. Just wanted to bother you." I said jokingly. She chuckled. I then got up and headed towards the door.

"Gabe?" Autumn called. She got up from the bed.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Thanks for what you did at Elitches. I really appreciate it." She said.

"No problem. Just remember you will always be my girl." I said bringing her into a hug. She nodded and I headed to my room.

FRIDAY(DAY BEFORE VALENTINES!)

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
We were all at the studio practicing. And guess who's here? Gigi!(sense the sarcasm)
When we ended, we went home. Apparently, Gigi is staying in a hotel, so she doesn't have to stay at my house! That's such great news! When we got home, Paris went to stay with Will in his room, Gabe in his room, and I went to my room and continued to practice. I heard a knock on the door. I let them in and it was Gabe.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Practicing for tomorrow. I want it to be perfect." I said still practicing.

"Autumn? You have been practicing a lot. You need to rest." He said holding on to my shoulders.

"But Gabe..." I started.

"No buts. Go to sleep." He said laying me down. He then covered me and left the room. When I thought he went to his room, I got up and practiced. Seconds later, Gabe came through the door.

"You left me no choice." He said before jumping on me. He laid me on my bed and he laid next to me. We then fell asleep.
*
*
*
*
*
Hello! So this was supposed to come out on Friday but I didn't have time so it's out today. Next chapter is coming out in a few hours. Thanks for the votes and reads! Love Ya!
~A.