Chapter 39.

_____________________________________
Previously on:
T͙h͙e͙ G͙i͙r͙l͙ i͙n͙ t͙h͙e͙ T͙u͙r͙q͙u͙o͙i͙s͙e͙.
_____________________________________

"Your an idiot for going by yourself." Allie said into the hug. Autumn smiled.

"I know. But in the bright side, I am here and safe." Autumn said. They separated and they all began to walk out of the building. Gabe and Autumn were hand in hand. Cole and Allie were also hand in hand. Dana and Will were texting there girlfriends about all of the things that happened. They all went to a restaurant and celebrated there "freedom"

"I love you Autumn." Gabe said.

"I love you too!" Autumn said giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"I have to ask you something." Gabe said sternly. Autumn looked at him and he smashed his lips on hers.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
We pulled away.

"What Gabe?" Autumn asked confused.

"Will you-" I started but got cut off.

"We're here! Come on guys!" Cole said getting out of the car followed by Dana, Will, and Allie.

"Come on let's go. What were you going to say?" She asked. I should just wait till later.

"Oh, um, nothing." I said getting out of the car and helping Autumn out.

"Are you sure?" She asked locking eyes with me.

"Yeah. Come on, let's go. Or else Will, WILL eat our food." I said holding her hand and leading her to the restaurant. The whole time I was there, I couldn't take my eyes off of Autumn. I really need to ask her an important question.

We all finished are food and started heading to Autumn and Allie's place. When we got there, we all sat in the living room.

"So, are you guys gonna stay here?" Autumn asked.

"I mean, if we can, yeah." Dana said.

"Okay. I'll get the blankets." Allie said.

"I'll help." Cole said. A few minutes later they came back and gave blankets to Dana and Will.

"We should watch a movie." Cole suggested. Everyone agreed.

"You guys can watch the movie, I'm gonna go get some rest." Autumn said getting up from her seat.

"Me too." I said getting up also. I followed Autumn to her room. Once we got there, Autumn held my hand, and pulled me toward her into a hug. She hugged me tightly, and I did the same.

"What was that for?" I asked pulling away.

"I just miss you." She simply said. "Now that we are alone, can you tell me what you were going to say in the car?" She asked. I breathed in and out silently.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
Something's on Gabe's mind.

"I just...wanted to ask you a question." He said sitting on my bed. I sat next to him.

"Okay, then ask it." I said to him.

"Okay." He sighed. He went down on the floor on one knee, holding my hands and looking into my eyes.

"Autumn. I loved you for a long time. I've asked you this before, but you couldn't because of all the drama. But this time, there is none. Autumn, would you do me the honor, of being my girlfriend?" I knew this was coming.