Chapter 26.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
I woke up in Gabe's arms. I looked up to him to find him smiling in his sleep. I wonder what he is dreaming about? Anyways, staying in the same position, I looked at my phone for the time. It was 7:30pm, so that meant 30 more minutes until we land! I'm so excited! I slowly got out of Gabe's arms and looked out the window. I could almost see it. I looked over and saw Allie and Cole. They were both taking selfies and weird ones too. I looked in the front and saw Will and Paris talking. Then, I looked behind us and saw Dana and Judy sleeping while holding hands! I slowly looked at Gabe. He was still sleeping when I felt a hand on my hand. I looked at our hands that were all of a sudden, intertwined. I then looked at Gabe who was staring at me. We looked in each others eyes without saying a word. I decided to speak.

"We are almost landing." I said to him not taking my eyes off of his.

"Good. In the meantime, do you want to relax?" He asked opening his arms. I laughed a little and nodded. I went in his arms and took a big swiff of his scent. He embraced me in his arms. Something about this makes me feel safe. Oh goodness! I'm falling for this boy hard! He kissed my forehead and I just hugged him. I felt the plane slowly stopping. I looked at Gabe with excitement. The pilot stopped the plane. YAY! We are finally here! We all stood up and walked out of the airplane.

"Welcome to Colorado." Me and Allie said in unison when we got outside. We got a cab and we all drove to Allie's house. We got our luggage and went in Allie's house.

"So, are we all staying here?" Paris asked.

"No, actually, Cole, Dana, and Judy are going to stay here with Allie. Gabe, Will, and you will be staying with me at my house." I said to Paris. She nodded with a smile and sat next to Will on the couch. It was already 9:00pm. We talked and half of us were almost falling asleep.

"Okay guys, we better get going." Gabe said to our group. We got up grabbed out stuff and said our goodbyes. A cab drove us to my house.

(WARNING...P.O.V. will change a lot.)

~Allie's P.O.V.~
"Okay guys. We better go to sleep. I'll show you guys where you will be staying." I said showing everyone upstairs.

"Okay, Dana, and Cole, you guys will be staying in this room." I said letting them in.

"That's funny. It's Dole!" Judy said laughing, which made all of us laugh.

"Me and Judy will be staying in my room." I said to them. Judy went into my room.

"Okay girls. Goodnight." Cole said leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah, see you guys in the morning." Dana said standing next to Cole.

"Okay guys. Goodnight, we will see you in the morning." Judy said. I got up and walked towards the door.

"Bye now." I said closing the door. Me and Judy both unpacked and when we were done, we sat on the bed.

"So, since we are boy-free, lets talk about boys!" I said making both of us chuckle.

"Yay!" Judy said punching the air. We started talking about "stuff."

~Judy's P.O.V.~
"So, are you and Dana a thing?" Allie asked. I felt myself blush of just thinking about him.

"Well, I don't know. He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet, but he has told me how he feels!" I told her with excitement.

"Really! Tell me everything." Allie said. I told her about what went down that day when Dana told me what he thought of me. She had her mouth open in awe. She then started fangirling out of no where. It was funny.

"So, what about you and Cole?" I asked her giving her a smirk. She looked down obviously trying to hide her blushes.

"Well, it's the same for me too. He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend, but he has told me how he feels. Man, I just realized that boys are complicated." She said laughing a bit. She then told me about the time where she and Cole were on the balcony. I was in love with how every thing turned out. We finally decided to go to sleep. We said our goodnights, and fell asleep.

~Dana's P.O.V.~
Cole and I finished unpacking. We then sat on the bed.

"So, how did you and Judy happen?" Cole asked out of nowhere.

"Well, it wouldn't of happened without some help from Autumn." I said. I then told him of what happened the day at the studio.

"Wow! Autumn's good!" He said, "are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"I don't really know. I want to but, I'm going to need some help." I said to Cole.

"Enough about me, what's up with you?" I asked.

"Well. I don't know what we are." Cole said with honesty. He told me of how he kissed Allie on the balcony of the studio.

"Damn Cole! You went for it bro!" I said giving him a bro hug. We both laughed.

"We better go to sleep now, night." Cole said.

"Night Allie's soon to be boyfriend." I said back, making Cole chuckle. We both fell asleep.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
We finally arrived at my house. Will, Paris, and Gabe followed me inside.

"Okay guys! Will, will sleep in this room, Gabe in this room, and Paris, you and me will have to stay in my room." I said. Everyone went there separate ways while Paris followed me into my room. I unpacked and so did Paris. I closed the door.

"Okay! Now we can talk about girl stuff!" Paris said.

~Paris's P.O.V.~
"Yasss! Okay, me first! So, Paris, what's going on with you and Will?" Autumn asked.

"Well, we have gone on lots of dates! He is so, fun to be around with. But I just don't know if he...likes...likes me." I said with my head down.

"Paris. I know he likes likes you. Just tell him how you feel and you'll see that Will really likes you. I promise you, he will." Autumn said bringing a smile to my face.

"What about you?" I asked Autumn, "who's your special someone?"

"Oh, me, pshh, no one. I don't know." She said awkwardly.

"It's not someone who's name starts with a G and rhymes with babe?" I said. I knew she likes Gabe. She looked away.

"We should get to sleep. Goodnight." Autumn said laying down.

"Okay, I'll ask tomorrow. Night." I said smirking at her. With that we fell asleep.

~Will's P.O.V.~
We were finally done unpacking. We were filled with boredom.

"Gabe?" I called.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Why are you with Gigi?" I asked. He took a big sigh.

"Honestly, I don't know. I used to like her but, now I just don't." Gabe said.

"Then why are you with her? You deserve to be happy Gabe." I said to him.

"Yeah, I know. I just don't know how to let her down easy." He said to me.

"Do you like someone else?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do. But it seems like you like someone, maybe...Paris?" He said smirking.

"Maybe....yes!" I said excitedly.

"Does she feel the same way?" He asked. I thought of that question and hanged my head low.

"I don't know. I don't think she does. Anyways, it getting late. Who knows what we are going to do tomorrow." I said pulling the covers.

"Yeah your right, night." Gabe said laying down.

"Night." I said. With that, the whole world was asleep.
*
*
*
*
*
Yellow! This is another update! I'm so sorry if it's boring! More good stuff coming your way! I promise! Vote and comment on what you think of this whole story, and also what you think will happen! Love ya all!
~A.