Chapter 40.

FIVE DAYS LATER

~Autumn's P.O.V.~

"So, you are really going?" Allie asked me as I started packing.

"Yes Allie. I want to follow my dream. Anyways, you get to go on tour with the boys. You should be happy." I said zipping up my suitcase.

"Well I'm not. I should be going on tour with the boys and YOU!" She said.

"Allie, I'm sorry. I'll see you when you guys come back." A tear fell down Allie's eye. I walked towards her and gave her a tight hug.

"Autumn, I'm gonna miss you." She sobbed in my shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you too." We pulled away. "We should text, call, and Skype everyday." She nodded. "Great, it's a plan. Come on. Let's get these suitcases downstairs." I said smiling. Allie and I brought the suitcases down. I wasn't leaving until night but I just wanted to get the packing part over with.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~

"Come on Gabe! It's Autumn's last day here. I know you don't want to miss it." Cole said trying to get me out of bed. I was too heart broken to do Anything. Every time I think of Autumn, I just get mad and sad. I don't know what's happening to me.

"Fine. I guess I should go. I mean, when will I be able to see her?" I said getting out of bed. I changed and joined Cole, Dana, and Will. We all got in the car and drove to Autumn and Allie's apartment. Soon to be only Allie's. We arrived. Cole, Dana, and Will got out of the car. I stayed behind.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~

There was a knock on the door. I went to open it. There appeared Cole, Will, and Dana, who tackled me to the ground. We all were laughing.

"Where's Gabe?" I asked. They all pointed to the door. I smiled and went outside. Gabe has been avoiding me ever since our breakup. It hurts me too, you know. When I got outside I looked around. I didn't see anything until my eyes landed on Cole's car. I saw a figure move inside and went towards it. Inside, was Gabe on his phone. I tapped the window. He looked up and just stared. I opened the door.

"Hey." I said to him.

"Hi." He said with his head down.

"Why didn't you come inside?" I asked.

"Because I didn't feel like it, alright." Gabe said in an annoying tone. I'm getting sick of Gabe acting like this. Without thinking, I pulled him out of the car and into the apartment.

"Hey guys, I'm just gonna show Gabe my room." I said passing by them.

"I don't want to see it. Autumn, let go." Gabe said complaining.

"He's just kidding." I said pulling him up the stairs.