Chapter 18.

TWO DAYS LATER
~Autumn's P.O.V.~
The boys invited me to the studio today. Me and Allie went inside and saw the guys working on a new cover. Everyone was there, but Gabe.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to the restroom." I told Allie. I got up from my seat and headed out to the bathroom. After that, I walked to the water fountain and got a drink of water. I heard a noise coming from the corner of the hallway. I took a peak and saw something that broke my heart into a million pieces. It was Gabe and Gigi making out. I quickly walked back to the studio and sat quietly on the couch. A few minutes later, Gabe and his girlfriend walk in. I felt like I've been stabbed in the stomach. He said hi to me but I didn't respond. I was too heart broken to even look at him, or even speak to him. I just pretended like I was paying attention to Cole and Allies conversation. I shouldn't feel like this because me and him are nothing in that way. I shouldn't be getting jealous. But, there's problem, because I am, and very.

FOUR WEEKS LATER

It's been weeks since I confessed everything to Gabe. It seems a little weird how he just forgave me right away. Right now, I was driving to the dance studio. I went in and nobody was there. I must be early. Well, as long as I'm here....I might as well practice the dance routine for Uptown Funk, a new cover the boys are working on. I turned the music up and sang along to the song while dancing. I was getting bored so I added some freestyle to it. It has been an hour, and the boys are not here yet. Since I was alone, I just messed around a little and pretended that I was the biggest star ever and I had a live performance. I sang and danced to Not a Bad Thing by Justin Timberlake.

(Autumn sings along with the music.)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Said all I want from you is to see tomorrow
And every tomorrow maybe you'll let me borrow your heart
Is it too much to ask for every Sunday
And while we're at it, throw in every other day to start,

I know people make promises all the time then they turn right around and break them
When someone cuts your heart open with a knife now you're bleeding
But I could be that guy to heal it over time and I won't stop until you believe it, cause baby your worth it

So don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Cause you might go around and find your dreams come true with me
Spend all your time and your money to find out that my love was
So don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with meeeeee, meeeeeeee.
It's not a bad thing to fall in love with meeeeeeee, meeeeeee.
Ohhhhhhhhhh.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When I was down with that verse I heard clapping. I fell in a panic and saw Will running to me.

"Sorry, if I scared you." He said helping me up.

"No, it's fine. Did you see that whole thing?" I asked, I hope he didn't.

"I heard it too. Autumn your amazing! You can really sing." Will said shaking my shoulders.

"Well, you can't....." I got cut off by the boys walking in.

"Hey guys, did you know Autumn can..." I covered Wills mouth and dragged him to the hallway.

"Will, what are you doing!?" I asked.

"I was about to tell them about you. They need to know." He started walking towards the door. I pulled him back.

"No, you can't tell them. Not now, please Will, when I'm ready I will, but not now, will you promise me?" I begged.

"Fine! I understand, but will you promise to tell them, please, they need to know how talented you are." He told me. I smiled and nodded my head. We both went back to where the boys were. Then Gabe came up to me.

"Hey Autumn." He said with a smile.

"Hey." I said walking away.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
Well that was awkward. She has been really distant to me ever since she told me about what happened. I want to know why she is acting like this to me. What did I do? I need to talk to her alone. Luckily, there is a party coming up for our new cover, Uptown Funk. It's going to be tomorrow at Dana's house. I can't wait. I hope she talks to me like she used to.
*
*
*
*
*
Hello! This is Chapter 18. Hope that you liked it!!! There might or might not be more.........INTENSE scenes coming up, so keep reading! Thank you so much for the Votes and reads. Please Vote and Comment about what you thought of this chapter and also if you have any ideas that I should do with this story! I can also answer any questions if guys get confused through out the story. So, comment. I hope you guys like my story! Until next time! Bye!
~A.