Chapter 13.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I was wearing sweats and a shirt. I sat up slowly. I looked on the floor and there laid Gabe sleeping peacefully. He looked so cute, but why is he sleeping on the floor? And where were we exactly? I got off the bed slowly and carefully. I hated what I was about to do, but I had to.

"Gabe....." I said while shaking Gabe softly.

"Yeah?" He said not opening his eyes.

"Sleep on the bed, your backs going to be sore." I said pulling his hand.

"Okay." He said slowly getting up. I helped him up and he laid on the bed. He looked at me and patted his hand on the bed. I sat on the bed.

"Hey, Gabe, um...where are we?" I asked him.

"We're at Coles. We were all tired so Cole let us stay here." He said sitting up.

"Oh. Did Judy stay?" I asked.

"No. She finally found her friend and she left with her." He responded.

"Oh. Okay." I said. We just sat there in awkwardness. I got up slowly but I stopped when I felt a hand on mine. I looked at Gabe and he smiled.

"Yesterday was the best." He told me.

"Yeah it was. It was fun." I said back. He slowly got to the edge of the bed and stood up. I stood up too. He then came over to me and whispered in my ear.

"Thank you for coming." He said. Then he kissed my cheek. I felt my face heating up and a smile formed on my lips. He held my hand and dragged me downstairs. No one was up yet. So me and Gabe decided to help Cole and clean the party mess. We cleaned the living room, the kitchen and other places the party took place in. When we were done, nobody was still up. So I decided to make them breakfast. I made eggs, pancakes, and bacon. I opened the fridge to get out the Orange juice. When I closed it, I saw Gabe standing there looking at me.

"Let me help." He said taking the juice from me. He poured it into the glasses. We both set the table and looked at our masterpiece.

"Maybe we should eat before they come down, especially before Will comes." He said. We both chuckled at his last statement. So me and him ate and I washed the dishes. It was 11:30am and they still didn't wake up. We sat on the couch. Then Gabe's phone rang. I glimpsed at the caller ID and saw 'The best girl ever' and a picture of the girl that was with Gabe yesterday. I then looked at him. He looked at me and I looked away. He answered his phone. I couldn't take it so I got up and decided to go wake up everyone for breakfast. I went upstairs and went to a room where Will and Dana were staying. They were both facing different directions.

"Guys, wake up. I made breakfast." I said. Then I see Will tumble over Dana and he runs downstairs to the kitchen. I chuckle slightly and go over to Dana.

"Are you okay?" I asked Dana. He nodded.

"Hey, Autumn? I just wanted to thank you about yesterday. I had a crush on Judy since forever and I finally got to talk to her. All thanks to my big sis." He told me bring me in a hug. I hugged him back.

"Your welcome little bro! Come on, let's go eat breakfast." I said helping Dana up. I told him to go on without me because I was going to wake up Cole and Allie, and he went downstairs. I opened Cole's door slowly. I saw Allie in Cole's arms and they were both sleeping. I got out my phone and took a picture of them. Then I spoke.

"Hey, love birds, breakfast is ready." They both opened there eyes and nodded. I went to the room where me and Gabe were staying. I made the bed and cleaned the room a little. Then Gabe came in.

"Hey." He said quietly.

"Oh, hey." I said not wanting to face him. I was heading towards the door with my head down. Gabe didn't let me go through.

"Gabe, I'm going downstairs." I said with my head down. I tried to pass again but he didn't let me. I sat on the bed. He closed the door and faced me.

"Autumn, what's wrong?" He asked me.

"Nothing Gabe." I said to him. I got up and I headed towards the door I opened it slightly when Gabe came behind me and closed the door. I turned around to face him. I was against the door and my head was in between Gabe's arms. We looked at each other's eyes.

"Please tell me what's wrong." He said to me.

"Gabe. I already told you, nothing is wrong." I told him.

"Don't lie to me Autumn. Tell me." He demanded.

"Gabe, I have to go. I don't want to talk about it right now." I told him. He moved his arms from against the door and I turned around and went downstairs. I have to tell him soon. I have to, if I like it or not.
*
*
*
*
*
Heyyyyy. Thank you guys so much for 1.02k reads! This is so amazing! You guys are awesome. Thank you for the votes and the comments. I promise more drama is coming your way. Vote and Comment! Thanks again! Until next time! Bye!
~A.