Chapter 31 *Part 1*

LATER THAT NIGHT
~Allie's P.O.V.~
Okay so....the boys and I are planning a SUPRISE party for Autumn. I can't wait! Dana just made up a story and told Autumn that he was going to throw a house party. I really hope Autumn wants to go. If not, I don't exactly know what plan B is.

"Hey what you doing?" Autumn asked grabbing a water from the fridge.

"Oh nothing. Just texting Cole." I said typing away on my phone. She nodded and turned to me.

"So, do you know what tomorrow is?" She asked.

"Ummm, Dana's house party?" I answered more like a question.

"Yeah, but other than that."

"March 26. A Thursday?" I answered again.

"I guess. So, do you wanna go to the party tomorrow?" She asked. Plan is working.

"Yeah. I think it would be fun. Are you going?" I asked.

"Well, since apparently, there is nothing special happening tomorrow, I think I'll go." She turned around to grab a snack. I silently did the happy dance and went back to normal once she turned back around.

"Okay, because Cole really wants me to go." I said trying to act believable.

"Oh." She said then walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Idk. Where ever I guess." She told me then turned away. She seemed gloomy. I hope she still goes to the party. She opened the door and left.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
I have no idea where I was going. I just got in the car and drove. I then stopped at a tiny park next to a neighborhood. I walked to the slide and sat there just thinking. Why would they forget my birthday? Why would Allie forget my birthday? My parents haven't called. It seems like everybody forgot my birthday. I feel so alone. Why? I felt tears start to run down my face. I just looked down. And cried.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
I was walking home from the studio. I finally got to my neighborhood. I looked at my phone and walked. A raindrop fell on my phone. It must be raining soon. I walked and past a little park where I saw someone sitting on the slide. I heard small weeps. Now it started pouring. I had to make sure they were okay.

"Are you okay?" I asked through the rain. There head shot up and all I could see was the hoodie covering the back of their head.

"Yeah I'm fine." It sounded like a girls voice.

"Come, I can take you home." I said. I started to walk up to her.

"No, I'm fine. I can walk." She answered getting up from her spot.

"I insist." I said but this time following her.

"I said I'm fine." She said going the opposite direction. Something seemed really familiar about her. I didn't think, I just acted. I started running after her, and I guess she knew I was running after her because she started running away. I chased her all the way to an alleyway where I lost her. I looked for her and didn't find her, so I started to walk to my house where I thought of the girl and what was familiar about her. I got in the shower and changed. Then, it hit me.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
I hid behind the trash can. I walked slowly to the opening of the alleyway, and looked for Gabe. I saw him walking away. I let out a big sigh. I turned and walked down the alley. I figure I'll take a shortcut. I looked at my shoes. My favorite pair were getting all wet from the rain. I was soaking wet and the rain hasn't even st-

"Ahhh!" I yelled in pain. Someone pinned me to the wall. I could barley see who it was from the rain.

"You thought I would let you go that easily." A rough voice said. Their hands formed around my neck and they applied force. I didn't know what to do, but I figured if it's a man, there is a specific spot that hurts if you kicked it. So I did. He fell in pain and I started to run. I felt a hand grab my ankle and pull me. I fell hard on the ground.

"Not so fast!" The voice said. He got on top of me and I fought back.

"This is for putting me in jail!" He said, then slapped me hard across the face. I held it in pain. He got off of me and pulled me up by my shoulders.

"This is for that stupid pretty boy!" He then slammed me into the wall. I fell in pain. He then picked me up and pinned me against the wall.

"And this is for never loving me!" He then got out a pocket knife and pointed it to my stomach.

"Please no! Julian! Stop! Please!" I begged. He looked up and started forcing the sharp blade into my stomach. All of a sudden, his phone rang. He kept the blade on my stomach and answered his phone.

"What!.....I'm busy Jake!....FINE!" He hanged up. "This isn't over!" He said. He removed the knife and dropped me to the floor. He then kicked my side. He then ran away saying, "THIS ISNT OVER!" I stayed there in pain. I forced the tears to stay in. I got up slowly in pain, and walked home.

When I got there, I opened and close the door slowly. I walked upstairs as quietly as I could. I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I lifted my shirt and looked at the cut. Luckily, it wasn't as big as it felt. It didn't go that deep, nothing a big bandaid can't fix. I stepped into the shower slowly. I stayed there for a longtime just thinking of how I would cover this up. I carefully got out of the shower and changed into something so loose and baggy. I put my dirty clothes to wash, hopefully getting the stain out. I then went to my room and tried to lay down, but my back hurt so much. I finally managed to lay down. I then shut my eyes and fell asleep.

MIDNIGHT

"Autumn!" I heard from the distance. I ran to what seemed like Gabe screaming. I turned a corner and saw Gabe pinned up against the wall by Julian.
"Julian! Don't hurt him!" I begged. Julian just looked at me and gave me an evil smile. He then took out a knife and stabbed it into Gabe. Tears started running down my face.

"GABE!!!" I screamed and woke up.

"Autumn, what's wrong!?" Allie came in, in shock. I just stared at her and started crying.

"Autumn, what happened?" She asked coming closer. She put her hand on my back which made me twitch. "Autumn?" She asked again. I looked into her eyes with sadness and took a deep breath.

~Allie's P.O.V.~
"We can't through the party." I told Dana over the phone.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because, she doesn't feel good at all." I responded. I can't believe my best friend went through all of that. She seemed in pain when she moved.

"Fine. I'll cancel. But.....we are going over there." He said in a sassy tone.

"Right now? It's 3:00 in the morning."

"Well, maybe not right now. In the morning. As in when the sun shines." He said.

"Fine. I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

"Yes you will. Bye."

"Bye." I then hanged up. I checked on Autumn one last time and saw that she was asleep. I then walked over to my room and flopped on the bed, falling asleep.
*
*
*
*
*
Hello! Here's another update! I'll try to update more often! I'm so sorry for taking long. Anyways, thank you for the comments and votes! Please comment any questions you guys want to ask me. Maybe that way, I'll be more active on here. Love you all and please comment and vote! Thanks!
~A.