Chapter 14.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
I made my way downstairs. I couldn't believe that just happened! I sat next to Dana on the couch. Gabe came down seconds later. I looked at Allie. I took out my phone signaling to her to look at her phone. She took out her phone and we started texting each other.
*TXT CONVO*
Me: Can we leave?
Allie💁: Why?
Me: Please Allie! I'll explain it to you when we get home. Just please.
Allie💁: Okay. Let's go. Meet you in 20.
Me: Thank you so much.
With that Allie started talking.

"Me and Autumn should be going now." She said getting up.

"Okay, I'll help." Cole said following Allie. I got up and went to the room that I stayed in. I got my clothes and put it in a bag. I was stuffing my dress in the bag when Gabe came in.

"Autumn...can we talk?" He said to me.

"Sure." I said still packing.

"Look, I'm sorry about what happened earlier. I didn't mean to attack you." He said with his head down.

"Gabe....you didn't attack me. It's fine...you were just worried," I said putting my hand on his shoulder, "look, one day, you will know everything. But just not now. I'm sorry." I said with my head down.

"But Autumn, what's so bad that you can't tell me?" He said standing up and looking at me.

"Gabe, now is not the time to tell you everything. I'm just not ready yet." I told him.

"When Autumn? When is the time to tell me everything?" He asked me. I can tell he was getting mad.

"Soon," I said getting up. I got in front of him, "look, I'm sorry. I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow." Then I got my bag and headed towards the door. I looked at Gabe. He was facing away from me.

"One day, you will know everything. And hopefully, you won't hate me........Bye Gabe." I said to him. Then I left the room. I felt like crying my heart out. But I knew I had to hold it in so people won't start questioning it. I went to the car where Allie was waiting for me. I got in the car and looked out the window we backed away from the driveway. A tear slid down my face. Then, I saw Gabe looking at me through the window inside Cole's house. Then we drove away.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
I looked through the window and saw Allie and Autumn back out of the driveway. I saw a tear run down Autumn's face. Oh no! I let her go.

~Allie's P.O.V.~
We finally got home. Autumn went to go take a shower while I got a text.
*TXT CONVO*
Cole❤️: Hey. I gotta tell you something.
Me: Okay. What is it?
Cole❤️: So tomorrow is Dana's birthday, and we wanted to make a suprise party for him after practice, and I was wondering if you and Autumn can stall him while we get set up after practice, and maybe invite Judy?
Me: Yeah! Sounds like a plan!
Cole❤️: Great! Okay, I'll see you tomorrow.
Me: Okay, see you tomorrow.
I screamed on the inside, but I was steady on the outside. That was the first time he has texted me! Oh, yeah the party. So, I need to get Autumn on the same page and also find out why she wanted to leave early today. She then came down and sat on the couch.

"Hey, so tomorrow is Dana's birthday and the boys want to throw him a suprise party and they asked if we can stall him after practice so they can set up. Oh, and also invite Judy." I said quickly.

"Okay." She said. I let out a happy sigh and looked at Autumn. Now I need to know what has been happening. We talked and she told me everything. She needs to tell Gabe. We went to go sleep. I hope everything goes well tomorrow. I also hope Autumn gets enough strength to tell Gabe everything. By everything I mean, EVERYTHING.
*
*
*
*
*
Heyyyyyyy! This another update. I hope you guys are enjoying it as much as I am writing it. Thank you for the Votes and Comments! Also, the reads. I'll be updating soon. Vote and Comment! Until next time! Bye!
~A.