Chapter 24.

~Gigi's P.O.V.~
Lately, that girl that needs a lot of makeup, hasn't been messing with Gabe. If she puts a finger on him, I will kill her! He's mine! Anyways, we are practicing for this stupid dance thing. It's so boring! And I'm surrounded with people that are sweaty! EW! I don't want to do this.

"That's it I'm not doing this." I said getting out of the circle of sweaty people.

~Dana's P.O.V.~

"Come on, you barley moved a finger. Can you at least try? Oh, wait, you can't cause you are LAZY! And guuuuuurl, you need to take a shower, cause you caked your face too much! DAMN!" I said sassily to Gigi. Everyone started laughing, including Gabe. Gigi just gets on my nerves! Why does Gabe have to date her! Ugh!

"Shut up Dana! I QUIT!!!" Gigi said stomping to the couch we had in there.

"Shocker." I said with sarcastic jazz hands.

"Sorry Gabe, if your girlfriend quits, your can't be in the routine." Will said to Gabe.

"No! I want to be in this routine," he started walking towards Gigi, "please Gigi, for me?" He asked her.

"I said no, and I ain't changing my mind!" She screamed. Gabe came back with his head down. Man, he really wants to be in this dance. DING!!! I just had an idea!

"Wait! Gabe can be in the routine." I said with a smile on my face.

"No, he can't, he needs a partner." Cole pointed out.

"And so does Autumn." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Ohhhhh!" Everyone said in unison.

"Yeah! That's a great idea! What do you think Autumn?" Gabe asked walking towards Autumn. She looked shocked, and I saw her glimpse at Gigi.

"I don't know if that's a good idea." She said shaking her head. Everyone's smile became a frown.

"Please Autumn! For your grade!" I said running to her.

"Dana, I don't know if it's a good idea." She said in a kind of a whisper. She then looked at Gigi. Now I know why!

"Hey, Gigi, are you fine with this? There just going to dance." I said to Gigi.

"I don't freakin care as long as they are just dancing." She said giving Autumn a cold stare. I noticed Autumn was breathing hard.

"Now can you?" I asked again.

"Ummm, sure?" She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Yes! Thank you so much!" Gabe said giving her a hug. Autumn just nodded.

For the next hour, we practiced, but it was weird. Autumn barely made any eye contact with Gabe, or even talk to him. Something's up. It was time for us to leave. Judy gave me a goodbye hug, and she got into her car. Everyone else left besides me, Autumn, Gabe, and Gigi. I walked in, but I stopped in my tracks when I heard Autumn and Gigi talking.

"You better not do anything else." Gigi said angrily.

"I won't, I didn't want to be his partner, your the one that got out." Autumn snapped back.

"You did that on purpose! You made the dance so hard that you knew I would quit, so you can dance with Gabe!" She said pointing to Autumn.

"No! I would never do that. Anyways, it's only hard for you." Autumn said waking to her bag.

"Well, watch your back. Don't try anything on MY man, or else you will feel lots and lots of pain, do you understand!?" Gigi screamed to Autumn. Autumn nodded. Then Gabe walked in.

"Gabe,I have to go! Bye!" Gigi said kissing Gabe. Then she left.

"Autumn, you want me to take you home?" Gabe asked Autumn.

"No, I'm fine." She said walking towards the door. I quickly ran outside and pretended to be on my phone. I need to talk to Autumn about this whole thing. When she came outside, I dragged her to the sidewalk.

"We need to talk." I said putting my phone away.

"About what?" She asked.

"About how you let Gigi treat you like that." I said a little angrily.

"How did you know about that?" She asked with her head down.

"I may have heard......" I said acting a little guilty.

"Dana, please don't tell anyone. Please!" She asked holding my shoulders.

"I won't, but since your my "big sis", I need to watch over you. Don't let her get to you. Just act like me." I said pointing to myself. She chuckled a little.

"Thank you Dana! Your the best "lil bro" I can ask for." She said bringing me into a hug.

"Duh! I know!" I said making her giggle. We both said our goodbyes and went our different ways.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~

I drove home thinking about a lot of things. I was a mess. I arrived home and flopped on the bed. I took a big sigh, when I got a phone call.

*PHONE CONVO*
Me: Hello
C.c.c.: Hello, is this Autumn?
Me: Yes it's me.
C.c.c.: Good. I'm calling from the Valentine festival. We are running low on performances and since you are really good at getting people to play for our festivals, we were wondering if you could get one more performance for us?
Me: Of course. When do I have to get back to you?
C.c.c.: If possible, this week or next week.
Me: Ok. I'll call you soon. Bye.
C.c.c.: Thank you for your time.

I knew exactly what group I'm getting.

THE NEXT DAY

I went to practice and found everyone there, except for Gigi.

"Hey guys! I have great news!" I told the boys, "the festival people called me and said if I could find a performance for the festival. Would you guys like to do it?" I asked.

"Sure, that would sound fun!" Cole said. Everyone agreed. I put a big smile on my face. I hugged them in a group hug.

We started practice. After we were done, we started practicing for there performance.

"What song are you guys performing." I asked.

"Me and this Girl, Superman, and Everything about you." Will responded. We then practice for the performance. When we were all leaving, the Dana, Will, and Cole came up to me.

"What?" I asked when they just stared at me.

"We need your help." They said quietly.

"With what?" I asked confused.

"With, our lady friends." I looked at them and they all seemed serious.

"But, I ain't no love expert, I've never even had a real relationship." I said a bit rushing.

"Please?" They all said in unison.

"Fiiiinnnneeee." I said a bit loudly. Everyone left practice, while I thought of ways to help them. Oh boy!
*
*
*
*
*
Heyyyy! Thanks for reading! Please comment on what you thought! I would really appreciate it. The next chapter is coming this week, and I would like to have 5 comments and 3 or more votes for this chapter! I know this story seems boring, but I hope the next two chapters are better. Please Comment and Vote! And I'll update soon!
~A.