Chapter 4.

~Autumn P.O.V.~
I couldn't believe it. I got up quickly barely making any eye contact with Gabe while I helped him up.

"I'm sorry, I should've payed more attention." I said almost rushing my words.

"No, it's my fault. I shouldn't of pulled you down with me." He said grinning, then frowning when he saw me look away. I nodded to him looking down, and walked to the water fountain in the hallway. I couldn't believe it, it was Gabe. Why did it have to be him, out of all the people in the world why him? I bent down to get a drink when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped a little and turn around to see Gabe standing in front of me.

"Gabe you scared me." I said slapping him playfully on the arm. He smiled then his smile turned to a frown. I looked at him in concern.

"What's wrong?" I said looking at him. But then looked away when I remembered.

"Nothing's wrong. It's.... Just....," he said stuttering.

"Are you ok? Cause when we fell, you looked at me like if you were shocked or scared of me. Was there something wrong with Batman's handsome face?" He said, while touching his face on the last sentence. I chuckled at his cuteness. Why does he care? Does he like me? No! Autumn, now your thinking of silly impossible things, but I wish it was true. If only, if ONLY it wasn't him that....WAIT! Wasn't he talking to me. Oh yeah. He was looking at me with confusion.

"Oh, I'm fine. It was just weird, the way we ended up. And no, there was nothing wrong with Batman's face." He chuckled at my last sentence.

"Batman's handsome face?" He said staring at me.

"Ummmm, sure?" I responded smiling. We both chuckled and headed back to the dancing room. I didn't mean to say sure. I meant to say YASSSS! Why did he have to be soooooo.......PERFECT!?

🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷

We ended with our practice.

"Thank you for having me, I really enjoyed it. It was a really cool experience." I said to everyone.

"No, thank you for helping us with our moves. We all had fun!" Will said while everyone was nodding. I smiled and looked up. Unexpectedly, my eyes landed on Gabe. He smiled and winked at me. I felt myself getting hot, and I looked down to hide my red blushes. I heard Gabe chuckle, and I did too. I couldn't tell him the truth. Well, I least not now. I grabbed my bag and was headed toward the door when I got attacked by all of the boys in a hug. I was laughing the whole time.

"Boys? Can I have a sec with Autumn please?" There manager said which made us break the hug.

"So, Autumn. Since you love the boys and we all love you, how about you become part of our team, the 5er team?" She asked me. I was in shock, and I answered quickly.

"I would love to! The answer is yes! Thank you so much!" I said in excitement and hugged there manager. When I turned around, the boys were all running towards me, when they tackled me to the ground. We all burst out in laughter. They got off me and Gabe helped me up. I felt a spark when our hands touched. We both smiled at eachother. Cole brought me my bag.

"Well me, Will, and David have to go home. See you tomorrow guys. Bye Gabe. Bye Autumn." Cole said to us while Will and David waved bye to us.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
Cole, Will, and David all left which left me, Autumn and Dana in the dance studio.

"I have to go guys. My mom is making dinner for the Steelers game today, and I can't be late. See you guys tomorrow!" Dana said waving to us. He left me and Autumn alone in silence.

"Sooooo? Do you have a ride?" I asked Autumn braking the silence.

"No. I have to walk to my friends house." She said with a frown.

"I can give you a ride? If you want?" I said studdering.

"Oh, no. I don't want to cause you trouble. Anyways, I think I will go around and get to know L.A. more." Autumn said to me. Then I got an idea.

"Hey! I have an idea! What if I show you around L.A. and since you are now apart of our team, I can get to know you? It will be no trouble at all. Please, for Batman?" I said to her making her chuckle.

"Well, if you insist." Autumn responded making both of us smile.

"Great shall we go partner?" I asked Autumn putting my elbow out like a gentlemen.

"We shall." She said holding on to my arm. We both smiled and made our way to my car. This is going to be perfect. Just me and her in L.A.
*
*
*
*
*
Hello. You guys might already know of Will😭 But I am going to keep Will in this story. Plz comment and vote. Thank you for the 105 reads! It might not be a lot but it is to me! I didn't think I would even get votes! You guys are awesome!
~A.