Chapter 15.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
Today is Dana's birthday. I can't wait. But first, we have to go to practice, so let's see how this goes. Me and Allie got into the car. We drove to the dance studio and went inside. I saw all of the boys warming up, including Gabe. Me and Allie walked to the couch that was there. I looked at the mirror and found Gabe looking at me. I quickly looked away. I went up to Dana and hugged him.

"Hey little bro! Happy Birthday!" I said still hugging him.

"Thank you big sis!" He said smiling. Everyone huddled up around me.

"Okay guys, today I wanted to do just a fun dance routine. So you guys ready to work?" I said with one arm around Dana.

"Yes MAM!" They all responded in unison. We all spread on the floor. I showed them step by step to a dance for the song, Turnt Up by: Chris Brown. We all had a good time. I called break and we took a break.

"So, Dana," I said going up to him, "since its your birthday, I thought I could show you a dance to one of your favorite songs, as your birthday present. Would you be okay with that?" I asked him. He immediately smiled and nodded. I made a sign to the other boys so they can leave. I sent Cole a text saying that Judy was going to be there so to be expecting her. I stayed with Dana and Allie at the studio. I showed Dana the choreography and he loved the dance. Allie gave me a sign saying that they were ready and that we should get going.

"Okay, little bro. We have to take you home." I said packing up.

"I can go home by myself. I'll be fine." He said. He headed towards the door.

"No! We are going to take you home, okay?" Allie said getting I front of the door.

"Okay?" Dana said a little shocked. We got in the car and headed to Dana's house. It was pitch black inside the house and there were barley any cars in the driveway. There either good at throwing suprise parties or we are at the wrong place. We got off the car following Dana. He then opened the door and..........................SUPRISE!!!

~Dana's P.O.V.~
"SUPRISE!!!" Everyone yelled from the top of there lungs. I can't believe they threw a suprise party for me. I have the best friends ever!

"Thank you! I love you guys!" I said bringing the boys and Autumn and Allie in a group hug.

"Dana, come." Autumn said to me. I followed her upstairs. We went into my room.

"Okay. You need to shower and put on some party clothes. And,I have something for you." She said handing a box to me, "wear this with your outfit." I opened the box and it was a SnapBack with my name on the front.

"Thank you so much Autumn, your the best big sis ever!" I said bringing Autumn in a hug.

"Your welcome little bro. Oh, by the way, do not leave this room until I come back, okay? You promise?" She told me.

"Okay. But don't take too long." I said to her.

"Okay. Stay here. Get ready. I'll be right back." She said then she ran out of the room. I got in the shower and changed. I wore the SnapBack Autumn gave me and I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked good! Autumn still didn't come so I was just on my phone. Then Autumn came in. She was changed and she looked like she was ready to party.

"It took you a long time." I said to her.

"Sorry, I was getting ready. Now the question is, are you ready?" She asked me. I nodded. She opened the door and I followed her downstairs. When I got downstairs, I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever laid my eyes on. She smiled at me and came towards me.
"Happy Birthday!" She said bringing me into a hug.

"Judy! You made it!" I said with a smile.

"Yeah, I wouldn't miss it for the world!" She said. I then grabbed her hand slowly. She smiled and held my hand fully. We just smiled at each other and looked into each others eyes. She has the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen.

"Wanna dance?" Judy asked me.

"I'd love too." I said. We went to the dance floor and danced. This WAS the best birthday ever!
*
*
*
*
*
Hi again. Thank you for the comments and votes and reads! You guys are the best. Vote and Comment if you want me to update! Until next time! Bye!
~A.