Chapter 37.

_____________________________________
Previously on:
T͙h͙e͙ G͙i͙r͙l͙ i͙n͙ t͙h͙e͙ T͙u͙r͙q͙u͙o͙i͙s͙e͙.
_____________________________________

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
"I'll give you guys a minute, I'll be in the car." Will said to me and Gabe.

"I'll be back." I said to him.

"Do you have your phone?" I nodded. "Good. Please. Stay safe. And I love you." He said kissing my lips. I pulled away and gave him a tight hug.

"I love you too." I said to him. I squeezed his hands and went to the car. Gabe mouthed the words, 'I love you' when I got in the car. I mouthed them back. Will drove out of the drive way. And Will and I were on our way. I really don't know what to expect. But with the help of Allie's 'surprise gift', I think I'll be fine, hopefully.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
We finally arrived downtown. Will slowly stopped the car.

"Remember the plan. If anything bad happens, or you need me to pick you up, call me and I'll be there." He said with worried eyes.

"Yes, I know the plan. Don't worry, I'll be fine. I'll see you later." I said getting off the car. I looked at Will through the window and smiled. He forced a smile. I turned and started walking towards the cafe. I checked my phone and saw that the time was 6:50. Yay! Ten minutes EARLY...sense the sarcasm? I entered the cafe and looked for Gigi or Julian, but I didn't see them. As long as I got some time on my hands, I might as well get a hot chocolate. I went to the counter and ordered.

When I finally got my hot chocolate, I sat in a booth next to a window and drank my hot chocolate. From the corner of my eye, I can see Gigi walking in. She saw me and began walking towards me.

"Did you come alone?" She simply ask.

"Yes. Now, let's get this over with."

"Fine. Let's. So, how you been?" She asked sitting down.

"Come on. I'm not hear to chit-chat. Let's just solve this 'problem' that 'we' have." I said looking at her a little annoyed.

"Okay. I guess."

"Good. Now, where is Julian." I asked.

"Just visiting an old friend." She said.

"Okay? Well, what do you want so you can leave us alone. And don't say stay away from Gabe, because he isn't yours anymore. Sorry to say it, but he isn't. Look, I honestly don't think Gabe is right for you." I said completely not thinking.

"You know I really hate you." She said with a fake smile.

"Why? I know because of Gabe."

"No, not just that. It's just...that...everyone loves you. Like Gabe. He broke up with me for you," That just made my heart melt. "and then there is Julian. He talks about you all the time. It gets annoying." Well thanks. "Honestly, I don't really want Gabe anymore. But it just bothers me that Julian still likes you, like a lot." She said looking away.

"Wait...you LIKE Julian?" I asked.

"Yeah why? Are you gonna try to steal him?" She said sassily. I couldn't control my excitement.

"Yes! I mean, no. Its actually fantastic that you like him. Maybe with that he will leave me alone." I said smiling.

"Yeah, but problem is, he doesn't like me! He likes you! That's why I hate you!" She said with anger.