Chapter 9.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
"GIRLY!!! WAKE UP!!!" Allie yelled.

"I'm up, I'm up! Goodness gracious!" I said to her getting up.

"I'll meet you down stairs." I said to her. She nodded and went back to her phone. I got up, took a shower then changed. I went downstairs and ate cereal with Allie. After we were done, Allie washed the dishes(shocker) and I went up stairs. I heard a buzz and turned to my phone. Someone sent me a text.
*TXT CONVO*
Gabe: Hey. You still coming?
Me: Yeah, of course! Wouldn't miss it for the world!👍
Gabe: Yay! See you in a little bit.😋
Me: Okay! See ya!
I walked downstairs and me and Allie went to the car. We drove to the studio. We went inside and I only saw Dana and Will.

"Hey guys!" I said to them. They turned around and they both made big smiles.

"Hey my sis! Glad you could make it." Dana said giving me a big hug.

"I'm glad to be here. Oh, this is my friend Allie, Allie this is Will and Dana." I said pointing at them.

"Hi guys nice to meet you." Allie said with a big smile.

"Nice to meet you too." Will and Dana both said in unison. We all laughed at them and me and Allie sat on the couch.

~Cole's P.O.V.~
I walked into the studio and heard laughing. I saw Will, Dana, Autumn, and a really pretty girl there.

"Hey guys." I said looking at the pretty lady.

"Hey Cole! This is my friend, Allie, Allie this is Cole." Autumn said.

"Hey, I'm Allie." She said putting her hand out to shake.

"Hey, I'm Cole." I said shaking her hand. I winked at her and her face got red. We looked at each other for a long time.

"Oooooo, looks like someone has a crush!" Dana said in a baby voice.

"Oh, shut up Dana." I said to him. We all laughed and I sat next to the guys.

~Allie's P.O.V.~
OMFG!!! Cole just winked at me. This is a big omg moment for me. I felt my face getting hot. I hope he didn't notice! We were sitting on the couch and Cole kept looking at me. I began to blush, and man was I blushing hard! About ten minutes after, that cute hottie that dropped off Autumn yesterday came in.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
"Sorry guys I'm late, there was a lot of traffic." I said coming into the room.

"It's fine. By the way this is Allie, Autumn was about to introduce her, I bet." Cole said.

"Hi, I'm Gabe." I said to Allie.

"Hi Gabe," she said then she whispered in my ear, "you better not have done anything yesterday, I'm watching you!" I nodded and went with the guys. We sang an original song to the girls and they looked blown away.
"I told you we sing good." I told Autumn with a smile.

"I guess you were right... BATMAN!!!" She said making us both laugh. I was still thinking about what happened two days ago. I still can't believe I had Autumn in my arms yesterday. But I shouldn't be thinking of that. It's wrong, I have a girlfriend. But sadly, that girl isn't Autumn.
*
*
*
*
*
Heyyyyyyyyyy! Two updates in one day, what a rush! Thanks again for the reads! I will update when this story gets 5 votes and 3 comments! So, Vote and Comment! Bye! Until next time!
~A.