Chapter 30.

WEEKS LATER
~Autumn's P.O.V.~
It's been a few weeks since I've seen the boys. We have all been really busy. The boys have been going to a lot of meetings and I have been busy with school and my new job. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I GOT A NEW JOB!!! I currently am working in the dance studio. I'm the new dance instructor. But, somedays, I go to classes. Like today, I went to my regular dance class after my collage classes. We learned a new dance to the song, Upgrade You by Beyoncé. It's a pretty cool choreography and I love it so much! We just finished. I packed my bag and said bye to a couple of friends. I then checked my phone for any notifications. All there was were tweets from Will about food and also some wise words. Oh that Will Jay. I was looking at other tweets and led myself outside.

"Careful, your going to crash." said a familiar voice. I looked up and saw Gabe.

"Oh hey, I haven't seen you in a long time!" I said going over for a hug. We hugged for what seemed like forever. He wouldn't let go.

"Ummmm, Gabe?"

"Oh sorry." He let go. We both smiled.

"So, where you heading?" He asked.

"Home, Allies probably by herself." My phone buzzed. I checked and saw a picture of Allie and Cole.

"Or not." I said smiling and showing Gabe the picture. We both chuckled.

"Well, I guess I should go." I said.

"We should hangout sometime, it's been long. Too long." He said to me.

"Well, I am going to show you guys more dance moves soon, so expect that." I said.

"Okay. Would you like to hangout?" He asked. Oh goodness! The reason why I kept myself busy is to stay out of trouble with Gigi. What am I supposed to do?

"Well, I have to go home and get ready for tomorrow." I lied.

"Oh ok. Can I at least take you home?" I hesitated. "Please?" He looked into my eyes.

"Ok, sure." I said to him. We got in the car and he drove me home. We finally got there.

"Well, thanks Gabe. I'll text you." I said heading out, but I felt a hand pull me back.

"Your welcome." He said to me. We looked into each others eyes and fell in a trance. I felt myself leaning in. We were inches apart. I hesitated. I can't do this. He leaned in and before we connected our lips, I kissed his right cheek. I pulled away and turned to open the door.
"Thanks again. I'll text you." And with that I closed the door and ran inside. I closed the front door and leaned against it. I heard the TV on. I walked into the living room and saw Cole and Allie past out on the couch. I smiled and turned off the TV. I covered them both and went upstairs to my room. I changed into my pjs and went to bed thinking about one person and one person only. Gabe.

THE NEXT DAY
I woke up to my phone buzzing. I checked and it was a text from Dana.
Little Bro💩: Hey Autumn!
Me: Hey! How you been?
Little Bro💩: I guess ok. Guess what?!
Me: What?
Little Bro💩: Your invited to my house party!
Me: When is it?
Little Bro💩: In three days! You coming?
Me: Idk.
Little Bro💩: Well GIRL, you got time to think. But you should come.
Me: And whys that?
Little Bro💩: Because it would make a curly haired boy happy.😇
Me: I'll think about it.
Little Bro💩: Okay. I have a question?
Me: Which is?
Little Bro💩: Would you like to hang?
Me: With?
Little Bro💩: Me, Judy, Will, Paris, Cole, and Gabe. P.s. Cole said to bring Allie.
Me: Okay!😂 where do we go to "hang?"
Little Bro💩: My place.
Me: Okay see you in a bit.😋
Little Bro💩: YASSSSS!

I smiled to his text. In three days is a special day for me. But, probably the boys forgot or something. Oh well. I got up and went to Allie, who was in the kitchen.