Chapter 3.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
I was sitting outside on the pavement, alone. I was thinking about that girl from the accident. Who was she? I needed to know. The more I thought about her, the more my head hurt. I also started to wonder what exactly happened to me that caused me to fall. OUCH!!! Thinking hurts.

"Gabe, why are you still out here? We are all waiting for you to come and practice." Cole said coming up to me and grabbing my arm.

"I just needed a few extra minutes. But I'm fine now." I said giving a small smile.

"Ok, now let's go before they start without us, hurry!" Cole said making me run. We got to the doors and decided to stop running. We walked through the doors and there were the boys sitting down. I looked to the corner and there was a girl talking to our manager. Her back was facing me, so I couldn't see her face. I wonder who she is?

"Gabe! Your back! I was getting worried!" Dana said jumping on me, almost knocking me down.

"I was just out for a few minutes Dana. Calm down." I said trying to get out of Dana's hug.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
I was talking to IM5's manager, until we got interrupted by Dana yelling. His yelling caused us to turn around. I looked over, and I saw this boy trying to get out of Dana's hug.

"That would be Gabe. He is in the band also. Let's go over so you guys can meet." Their manager said, pulling me by the arm. As I got closer I started to see him clearly. He looked so.....what's the word? WOW!

"Gabe this is Autumn, Autumn this is Gabe. She will be helping you and the band with some dance moves. Also, she may help you with some vocal skills. Now, you guys get going while I go and get some work done. Be good!" She said clearly making the last statement towards Dana. I looked at Gabe and he looked back at me. MAN!!! I could feel my heartbeat get 10 times faster! I felt like I was going to explode!💣

"Hey, I'm Gabe. But you must know, my real name is BATMAN." He said winking at me. I couldn't speak. I was blushing so hard, I hope he didn't notice!

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
I saw Autumn blush. And man was she blushing hard! We decided to continue with our "dance lesson" and Cole helped me a little. At first, I thought that working with Autumn would be easy, and of course, I was right. She did really hard dance moves, well it was hard for Cole and Will. And for Dana, he kind of has them down. But for me, it was a piece of cake.

"Is that all you got?" I said to Autumn.

"Why, was it too hard for you? I can slow it down if you want?" Autumn said sarcastically.

"No. What I want is to be challenged. But I guess, (sigh) I need to find someone else to do that." I said but being even more sarcastic.

"Fine. You want to be challenged? Then a challenge you will get." She said to me.

"Bring it! I'm not scared." I said to her putting my arms up.
Then she started doing dance moves that, not even I can do! I tried to copy her, but I just couldn't do it.

"Well played! But seriously, can you teach me how to do it?"

"Well..... Ok. So you put your arms like this, and move this way," she started saying and showing me. Something about her voice seemed really familiar. She left me learning a spinning move, but I lost my balance and pulled her down with me.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
Gabe tried a spinning move and pulled me down with him. I fell right on top of him. I looked at his face, and couldn't believe what I saw!
IT WAS HIM, IT WAS GABE.
*
*
*
*
*
Hello. Thanks for reading. Comment and Vote! Also, you can give me feedback. Bye Now!😃
~A.