Chapter 19.

~Allie's P.O.V.~
Today, we are going to a party at Dana's house for the new cover of Uptown Funk. Me and Autumn are currently getting ready. I hope that in this party, I get to hang out with Cole. I can't wait.

~Autumn's P.O.V.~
I looked at Allie and her face was as red as a strawberry she was smiling, so I'm guessing she is thinking about Cole. She thinks I don't know, but I know. Those two are love birds! I still have that picture of the New Years morning I took when they were cuddling. Luckily, Allie doesn't know about it, so it's still on my phone. We both headed out to the car and got in.

"Today, let's just party our butts off! Let's not think of all of our worries! Let's just have fun!" I said to Allie. She seemed to agree.

"Get it girl, hit me!" She said waiting for my high five. {ustream,lol} I gave her a high five laughing. The whole way to Dana's house, we sang along to the radio and danced in our seats. By the time we got there, we were already heated up, and we were ready to PAR-TY! We got off and made our way through the crowd. Wow! These boys really know how to throw a party!

"Allie.......Autumn!" We heard Cole yell. We saw him and walked towards him.

"Glad you guys could make it!" Cole said smiling at Allie.

"Where's Dana?" I asked Cole.

"He is with Judy." He said. I nodded and went to go look for him. I saw Judy and Dana laughing by the snack table.

"Hey guys!" I said to them.

"Hey my big sis!" Dana said coming in for a hug. I hugged him and then Judy hugged me with a smile and a hi. We talked until I felt a tap on my shoulder. Slowly, Dana and Judy walked away both smirking.

I turned around and saw Gabe.

"Hey Autumn." He said with a smile on his face.

"Hey Gabe." I said while I was walking away. I got pulled back by Gabe.

"Autumn can we talk?" He asked holding my hand. I was about to answer when Gigi
came behind Gabe. She got in between us and she was facing Gabe. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him. When they were done kissing, Gabe looked over her
shoulder and looked at me. I just gave him a fake smile and walked away.

It's been a while, and I was with Cole and Allie, guess where, in the kitchen. For some weird and odd reason, I always seem to find them there. I guess it's there secret talk place or something. They were currently talking about beanies. I don't really want to be in this conversation. I barely talk about clothing.

"Hey Cole, do you know where the bathroom is?" I interrupted them.

"Oh, last door at the end of the hall." He said pointing to the hall.

"Thanks, I'll be back." I said to both of them.

"Ok." Allie and Cole both said in unison. I looked back and both of them are blushing. How are they not dating yet? Oh well.

I followed Cole's instructions headed towards the bathroom. There was a line of people waiting for the bathroom. I didn't need to go that bad, so I didn't wait. I realized that if I go back now, they might still be talking about beanies, so I went into a room that was right next to the bathroom. I opened the door and closed it slowly. It was dark in there, and I reached for the light switch. The light turned on and I was amazed by the room. It must be Dana's because it looks a little boy-ish and there is an IM5 sticker on the mirror. There were music notes on the walls, which were so awesome-looking. I sat on the bed and just looked at the music notes.

~Nobody's P.O.V.~
Gabe was looking for Autumn when he got Gigi distracted. He found Cole and Allie in the kitchen.

"Hey guys, do you know where Autumn is?" He asked.

"She went to the bathroom." Allie told him. Gabe nodded and headed towards the bathroom. He didn't see Autumn but he saw people in a huge line. Gabe wondered where else she would be. He looked around and figured that maybe, she went into a different room. He started with the door across from the bathroom, but no Autumn. He went to the next one, but no Autumn. He finally put his hand on the door next to the bathroom. He opened it slightly, and he peeked in to see if anyone was in there.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
I peeked in through the door. I saw Autumn in there and I smiled to myself. I quickly got up and straightened myself. I opened the door and came in. She stood up in shock.

"Oh, it's just you." She said sighing.

"Did I scare you?" I asked closing the door behind me.

"Yes! What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"No, what are you doing here?" I said.

"I asked you first." She said crossing her arms.

"Seems fair. I came looking for you, your turn." I said getting closer to her.

"I'm waiting until Allie and Cole stop talking about beanies." She said making me chuckle a little. She sat back down and looked at the floor. I sat next to her.

"Look, Autumn. Is there something that I did? Or is there something I said?" I asked looking at her.

"Gabe, what are you taking about?" She asked looking at me.

"Well, it's cause you seem really distant." I said looking at the floor.

"Gabe, I'm fine, you didn't do anything." She said putting her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her and she looked at me. I started getting closer to her. She started to lean in too. She then got up. Good way to ruin the moment!

"Come on let's go." She said putting out her hand for me to take. I took it and smiled. Before she opened the door I pulled her in and she hit my chest lightly.

"Friends?" I asked.

"Best friends." She said which brought big smiles on both of our faces. She then opened the door. I don't think she noticed but, we were holding hands. And I liked it. She lead me towards Allie and Cole.

"Hey, where's Gigi." Cole asked.

"She left with some friends." I responded. For the rest of the night we found Will, Dana, and Judy, and we all partied. I danced with Autumn, Cole danced with Allie, and Dana was dancing with Judy. While we were dancing, Autumn pulled Will towards us so he could dance with us. We all had a blast.
*
*
*
*
*
Hey! I hope you liked it! Please comment if you liked it! Also, vote if you liked it! I'll try to update again later on today! Thank you guys so much for the reads and votes! Until next time!
~A.